HOD Supermarket - NOW LIVE

Marc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, so I went and gave someone some money as a heartfelt joke, and saw the dollars decrease. Then the next day (yesterday) I bought access to the Market to buy things, and I went to buy a gift for myself and bought one, but I have no idea what I bought, it didn't let me choose anything to buy, I just spent money on a "gift" but have no idea what that means. I don't know if I am really finding my way around the supermarket correctly. :confused: Any tips in this area? I did also buy a highlighted Valued Member logo, and that I could see the results from, but my mystery gift that cost me 50bucks or more is still a big mystery!

This time I am just gonna save up and enter into the gambling thing and hope that I can play around in there.

eh I'm on the same boat with Kara... haven't figured out the whole supermarket thing yet, and ended up buying something I don't know how to use :S in my case I bought a "username" thing and thought that it'll give me permission to change my own username but it's not happening?

EDIT: never mind :rolleyes:

Edited by mydiamond

Apparently I've been spending HOD :huh: It's just described as 'Post' and 'Upload' - why is it costing me to post and upload photos? I thought you GAINED HOD for doing that?

As far as I can see you removed an attachment from a post? The system is smart enough to detect that so it'll remove the HOD you got for it again. Same this:

13-07-2012, 11:12 PM

Spent 1.4 HOD

Earned 1.1 HOD

You edited your post to include less characters so the difference (0.3 HOD) is what got removed in total.

As far as I can see you removed an attachment from a post? The system is smart enough to detect that so it'll remove the HOD you got for it again. Same this:

Spent 1.4 HOD

Earned 1.1 HOD

You edited your post to include less characters so the difference (0.3 HOD) is what got removed in total.

Oh cool, that makes sense :D

Apparently I've been spending HOD :huh: It's just described as 'Post' and 'Upload' - why is it costing me to post and upload photos? I thought you GAINED HOD for doing that?

You sure its not for edited post? ie, its reversed original and readded it?

Er...God I've got no idea :P Seems justified either way so no worries :P

Thats what it will be. When you edit a post it reverses the points gained for that post, recalculates them and then readds

I just purchased a gift for $50 but can't find it on my profile. Sarah's user profile thing for example has a section displaying her beer and pencil. I thought I would get this too to display whatever gift it was gonna bestow upon me. This was only a few minutes ago though so maybe it will show up eventually??? or maybe its floating in cyber space somewhere, lol.

I just purchased a gift for $50 but can't find it on my profile. Sarah's user profile thing for example has a section displaying her beer and pencil. I thought I would get this too to display whatever gift it was gonna bestow upon me. This was only a few minutes ago though so maybe it will show up eventually??? or maybe its floating in cyber space somewhere, lol.

i bought a gift a few days ago..... i still dont know what i bought :(

Don't know myself as I haven't used it yet, but don't you pay to get ACCESS to the gift store? That's what it says at least.

yes Jos I was wondering about that too but surely you wouldn't be allowed to pay for something if you don't have access to it in the first place? It's a mystery.....

[MENTION=1357]Kells xx[/MENTION] So it's not just me then. In a strange way that kinda makes me feel a bit better, at least i'm not the only one, lol.