HOD Supermarket - NOW LIVE

Marc

Hi Guys,

As promised the HOD supermarket has now been added to the forum. You can find this by clicking on the Husky Dollars link and using the HOS Supermarket link in the lower navigation bar.

Please bare in mind this is new and there are a lot of areas of the forum where this affects. Any problems please let me know however should be quite straight forward.

THE ONLY ITEM I will point out are the premium links. You will find that you cannot click them. This is because access to these areas must be purchased.

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]

[TD]Item[/TD]

[TD]Description[/TD]

[TD]Cost (HOD)[/TD]

[TD]Expiry[/TD]

[TD]Gift Market Access[/TD]

[TD]In order to buy gifts you must first gain access to the gift market.[/TD]

[TD]50.00[/TD]

[TD]30 Days[/TD]

[TD]Donation History[/TD]

[TD]See the history of donations within your profile[/TD]

[TD]10.00[/TD]

[TD]30 Days[/TD]

[TD]Gambling Access[/TD]

[TD]Gain access to the gambling area where lotteries tickets and other items can be purchased[/TD]

[TD]250.00[/TD]

[TD]90 Days[/TD]

[TD]Custom User Title[/TD]

[TD]Change your custom user title (the title under your username)[/TD]

[TD]100.00[/TD]

[TD]7 Days[/TD]

[TD]User Title Colour[/TD]

[TD]Change the colour of your user title[/TD]

[TD]50.00[/TD]

[TD]7 Days[/TD]

[TD]User Title Glow[/TD]

[TD]Add a glow to your user title[/TD]

[TD]50.00[/TD]

[TD]7 Days[/TD]

[TD]User Title Strikethough[/TD]

[TD]Add a line through your user title[/TD]

[TD]30.00[/TD]

[TD]7 Days[/TD]

[TD]Purchase Gift[/TD]

[TD]As it says[/TD]

[TD]50.00[/TD]

[TD]90 Days[/TD]

[TD]Create Gift[/TD]

[TD]Create your own gift within the marketplace in which can be sold to others for points.[/TD]

[TD]100.00[/TD]

[TD]90 Days[/TD]

[TD]Upload Smiley[/TD]

[TD]Upload your very own smiley for people to use on the forum.[/TD]

[TD]500.00[/TD]

[TD]90 Days[/TD]

[TD]Change Username[/TD]

[TD]Change your username on the forum[/TD]

[TD]1000.00[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Change Others User Title[/TD]

[TD]Change another forum users user title[/TD]

[TD]500.00[/TD]

[TD]7 Days[/TD]

[TD]Give User a gift[/TD]

[TD]As it says[/TD]

[TD]20.00[/TD]

[TD]90 Days[/TD]

[TD]Change another users avatar[/TD]

[TD]Change another users avatar[/TD]

[TD]750.00[/TD]

[TD]7 Days[/TD]

[TD]Donate to another user[/TD]

[TD]Charge for donating an amount of points to another user[/TD]

[TD]10.00[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Sticky a thread[/TD]

[TD]Want one of your threads as a sticky? You can purchase the ability to stick on here[/TD]

[TD]1000.00[/TD]

[TD]30 Days[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TABLE]

WARNING: There are items there in which allow you to play tricks on each other by changing titles and avatars. These items are subject to the rules of the forum and abusive content will not be tollerated.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted the glowing stuff but I'm on internet explorer so am I right in saying that it wouldn't work as in I wouldn't see it unless I changed to something like firefox?

can you see Marc's - he has a glowing one - if you can see it then you should be fine :) x

I wanted the glowing stuff but I'm on internet explorer so am I right in saying that it wouldn't work as in I wouldn't see it unless I changed to something like firefox?

Internet Explorer would be the only browser not being able to show this properly. Everyone who uses an other browser would see your glowing title properly. Like Sarah says, Marc currently has one. It should show yellow with a red border. If your browser doesn't support the glow, you would probably see a (probably unreadable) yellow text.

What happens if someone changes your user name and you don't want to participate in the fun and games? It's just okay? Any way to bow out of using the market and being used by the market? I'm not really concerned for myself...but something that popped into my head that others might not think of. [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION]

What happens if someone changes your user name and you don't want to participate in the fun and games? It's just okay? Any way to bow out of using the market and being used by the market? I'm not really concerned for myself...but something that popped into my head that others might not think of. @Marc

It would revert back to what it was after 7 days - and it would also be checked by staff to ensure it doesn't break any forum rules eg name calling / swearing / inflammatory etc x Alternatively the person who had it changed could if they had the HOD accumulated, change it back :) x

What happens if someone changes your user name and you don't want to participate in the fun and games? It's just okay? Any way to bow out of using the market and being used by the market? I'm not really concerned for myself...but something that popped into my head that others might not think of. @Marc

You can only change other user title, not entire usernames.

???

User title is the one under by name which says administrator. Nobody can change your actual username.

End of the day the system is on for everyone. If some dont want to participate thats fine, however there is currently no way of stopping them being affected by others actions in the store and to be honest would not be worth the mass of coding involved to factor that in for the sake of the very few who may not want to participate. Fair question though.