New pup!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How cute is that? I assume Dex is a boy. Gotta love his mask. Congratulations.

[MENTION=7047]Xhermes[/MENTION] ....Cannot see the pic's...Winterswijk only 15 mins from me you have come past my house then...should have called LOLOL

We went to look for her brother but settled for her since we had a much better feeling with her. Born on the 27th of April. I slept on the couch last night and went to bed the last hour. She didnt like it but she didnt scream bloody murder either. Should be ok. She listens to her name and has already learned sit so training has started!

That is good to hear...now we have to set up a Dutch meet again maybe sometime in September, as holiday's are here now...(still have to wait 6 weeks for me)....cannot wait to see this beauty...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I love her name. Your first night sounds exactly like my first night with our Zoya. I keep saying she does ok, it is ME that needs to be better trained! Can't wait to see more pictures.