Fifty Shades Of Grey

Sarah

Who's read the books or reading at present?

I read all 3 in 2 days literally couldn't put them down lol

They're talking of making a film although goodness knows how! (Those that have read it will know why lmao)

Who would be your ideal actor to play Christian Grey?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really interested in getting these books to see what everyone is talking about...hmm lol

you have to get them - i'm sure [MENTION=858]Sparks[/MENTION] would make a good Mr Grey pmsl

I downloaded them onto my kindle as everywhere had sold out lol

Found a download of the pdf haha. It was a fan fic to begin with and it's "suppose" to be free. But either way, it'd be weird if they make them into movies considering it's a fan fic about twilight written by a fan O_O Talk about easy money making..

Read 2 out of the 3, but not sure I will be able to ever finish the 3rd one, it does get a bit boring at some point. I am really curious to find out what's happening, but I just don't think I'll be able to go through the whole thing again.

And I was really bothered by the sexy scenes every three pages... Come on, it gets so repetitive at some point. I think after the first three, I just started skimming through them, as I just wanted to get to the other bits of the book (when something was actually happening!)

I am looking forward to see how these will be made into movies, it will be interesting to see if they'll manage to turn the semi-nonexistent plot into something good. I don't want anybody in particular to be Christian Grey, but I want to see who they come up with.

I read it on my kindle as well, don't think I'd have wanted a paper copy of it... after all, wouldn't want my parents getting their hands on it!

you have to get them - i'm sure [MENTION=858]Sparks[/MENTION] would make a good Mr Grey pmsl

I downloaded them onto my kindle as everywhere had sold out lol

I've heard about these 'books', if that's what you call them lmao!

Filth! Lmao! :P

Sent from my GT-I9100

I've read them all twice, now reading for a 3rd time :oops

Poorly written, repetitive (you could make a drinking game out of it) but I like the story & the characters

As for the film - Im not sure I want to see it, im sure it will ruin the books for me - I have christian grey in my mind and I dont want it ruined! lol - but Jason Statham would be perfect for Taylor!!!

As far as it being twilight fanfiction, the only resemblance that I could see (i've only seen the films, not read the books) is that there is an innocent girl, a dark guy and a dark haired, male best friend who also likes her. I'm glad it didnt actually resemble twilight that much - im not really into over spangled vampires!

Read them three times as well on my trusty iPhone. Love Christian grey but I agree not to interested in the movie as I think it will ruin how I picture him.

Some parts remind me of twilight but for the most part not really.

P.s. nothing will ever be better than Harry potter!!!!!!! ;)

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sd0kdl

I'm still a bit creeped out by how women are now happy to be open about getting off to a book! LOL! Probably not going to read them.

LMAO! My assistant told me I had to read them and the way she talked about it I thought I was like sex/relationship manual or how-to or some such thing! Imagine my surprise when I later heard it was just a dirty fictional story about a sex addict!

Either way - meh. I'll stick to the Game of Thrones​ book series for now!

:rofl:

I really don't like how people keep comparing Harry Potter to 50 Shades. They keep saying that this book has out sold Harry Potter but I honestly don't think it should be compared. Harry Potter is directed at a younger age group...well it started out being directed at a younger age group lol. 50 Shades is directed at older women. Not exactly in the same category! I wish people would stop trying to pit Harry Potter against something else. Harry Potter stands on it's own, 50 Shades stands on it's own, Twilight stands on it's own. The books really can't compare to each other in any way....one is about wizards, one is about a sex addict, and one is about sparkling vampires. If people want to like these books fine but stop comparing them to each other!!

:rant:Sorry rant over now lol.