The sweet smell of.....

Marc

......shite n stuff lol ....

I wanna know what you guys use to get rid of it with a puppy and Im sure there are a few others that would be interesting. Now bare in mind I didnt want adog at all when we first got Kimba, however if I'm honest the only time I've really not liked having him around is when he was younger, in the house before his jabs, and pissin/shittin everywhere. The place stank for a while in my opinion and I hated it..

So what you use to get rid of the smell? (yeah I know cleanin it up quickly, but it stinks instantly and lingers lol ...

lol Lex has only done a few shits in the house thank god he was very good at a young age at doing it outside but we used the same as dog walker the smell of citris gets rid of the smell of shit instantly!! or we used disinfectant dependant upon how much there was!! and dont be so harsh marc they are only like babies if you didn't put nappies on babies then it would be the same thing until they were potty trained!!

Marc - we are NOT putting nappies on Kaiser! lol

Mop bucket will be ready and puppy pads / baby wipes are in stock and ready to be used!

One question........

before Kimba was allowed outside, i put his puppy pad at the back door and he went on it more or less all the time. When Kaiser comes home, i'm going to do the same again but do you think Kimba will revert back and start weeing again in the house?

we use those plug-in air fresheners which blast a little freshness every now and then which keeps the smell away. If they did (or every now then - do) we always disinfect the area as soon as we can which gets rid of the smell as well.

We was quite lucky with Gizmo as the breeder we got him from started to house train them as best as she could and we had hardly any mess in the house. We also used to keep the back door open so he could run in and out as he pleased and he soon got the hang of it, but then he realized he could get out of the garden under the hedge!