Fading Mask?

sjwrx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jelly had them when she was born (Don't have her newborn pics) and it was there still when she was 3 weeks at 5 weeks though they pretty much disappeared-ish

and 4 weeks ago(the pic) you don't really see them anymore :P

post-7701-13586056237791_thumb.jpg

post-7701-13586056238774_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

post-8187-13586059586854_thumb.jpg

The first one i believe was 2 weeks and the last one at 5 weeks. Already quite a bit of fading. (Before i get asked, yes ive been raising her since she was 8 days old because her mom took off and 2nd, there's nothing wrong with her eye she was just blinking from the flash.)

post-8187-13586059584633_thumb.jpg

@HuskyMom09 ....uhhhhgggg those fur balls are so so cute! Its amazing how the pink on the face/nose goes away.

Enya was unmistakable, but I almost didn't recognize Kenna when we went to pick them up! She had gotten so light and her mask had gotten very subtle. If it hadn't been for the eyes I really had to look and look again!