Sign in to follow this  
davidjk

Goodbye saskia

OMG!!!! Im so sorry to hear of your sad news, I had tears in my eyes reading your thread and can only think of the Hurt you and your family are going through at this sad time. Defo think Saskia should be Oct Husky of the month!!! If you want to chat just give me a PM.

R.I.P SASKIA, GONE BUT WILL NEVER FORGET YOU x x x x x x x x x x x

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I felt like I knew Saskia through your posts, pics, and videos. I am keeping you, your family, and Micha in my thoughts. May memories of all the good times give you strength,

Cathy (with husky hugs from Nikita and Dakota)

I think this is a great idea, David, if you'd like the tribute can you email me a picture of Saskia and will get Marc to do a banner?

I think it will be very fitting to have Saskia's tribute here, like so many have said, I feel we knew Saskia through all the wonderful posts, pics & videos we were lucky enough to see .... xx

I think this is a great idea, David, if you'd like the tribute can you email me a picture of Saskia and will get Marc to do a banner?

thank you

this picture i feel sums up saskia best,

saskia1.jpg

that's a lovely pic, thanks David, will ensure Marc gets this up over the weekend :)

Sarah told me a few days ago and I didn't know what to say.

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. I may not have ever met you but Im sure Saskia knows how much you really loved her and how sad you are to see her go and now she is running free over rainbow bridge waiting to reunited with you and your family.

R.I.P. Saskia go and run free

Warmest wishes david and family

xxx

I am sorry for your loss...thank you for sharing Saskia with us on the forum. She will never be forgotten. My heart to you and your family. Run free beautiful girl.

I've only just seen the thread.

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. These things can happen so quickly, no matter how careful we are, sometimes things just happen. I am really sorry that you have lost such a beautiful girl.

Run free at the bridge beautiful girl.

OMG i have missed this. I am so sorry to read about your loss and so sudden too :'(

My thoughts are with you as i know you are still hurting xxx

RIP Saskia, run free x

sorry to see her go this way and i know how hard it is to go through something like that ive just had a look at the pic of saskia she was so beautyful wish i had got to meet her with you theres not much to say over something like this apart from our wishes are with you and saskia

all our love sean beth jordan and kim including ice

David We are very sad for your loss no words can help at this sad time but the pics you have and the memories of your little sassy will help you throgh this sad time our thoughts are very much with all your family at this sad time husky hugs from nooks xx