Goodbye saskia

davidjk

OMG!!!! Im so sorry to hear of your sad news, I had tears in my eyes reading your thread and can only think of the Hurt you and your family are going through at this sad time. Defo think Saskia should be Oct Husky of the month!!! If you want to chat just give me a PM.

R.I.P SASKIA, GONE BUT WILL NEVER FORGET YOU x x x x x x x x x x x

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah told me a few days ago and I didn't know what to say.

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. I may not have ever met you but Im sure Saskia knows how much you really loved her and how sad you are to see her go and now she is running free over rainbow bridge waiting to reunited with you and your family.

R.I.P. Saskia go and run free

Warmest wishes david and family

xxx

sorry to see her go this way and i know how hard it is to go through something like that ive just had a look at the pic of saskia she was so beautyful wish i had got to meet her with you theres not much to say over something like this apart from our wishes are with you and saskia

all our love sean beth jordan and kim including ice