Graze - Nom Nom and Healthy - Free Box!!

Hi I've signed up to Graze.com which is a company which work alongside people in poorer countries to bring tasty healthy snacks! They sell the boxes normally at £3.75 each and you get a selection (which you can choose or they will give you a random selection based on your ratings to their food) of tasty and healthy snacks through the post!

I had my first one come Thursday and it was really nice considering I can be quite fussy especially with something new! I even got some chocolate :lovebone:

Anyways if you follow this link: graze | healthy snacks by post | get nature delivered you can get yourself a free graze box to try and then I get £1 off my next box or £1 to donate to their charity Graze School or farming graze | school of farming | Uganda

We all say we need to eat healthier and this way we are helping others aswell - the box fits in a standard post box so no need to wait for the postman, and you can have them delievered to friends or your work, etc