A Past Foster Dog

I've mentioned once or twice that I've taken in and fostered a few dogs in the past. Well I found some photos of one of the pit bulls I fostered about 4 years ago. We named her Akasha and sometimes called her Kashi for short. She was picked up from the side of the road a few counties away from where we live. Pit bulls were banned there so we had the time and funds to take her in until we could find a suitable home. She had a bump on her rib and it was believed it had been broken in the past. Its believed that she was dumped out of a car one night. She was a very sweet girl and was only with us for a few months before we found a great forever home. She loved other dogs and loved Morticia my cat. She use to lay with baby Morticia between her front paws. Here's some photos of Akasha :D

Akasha with our old red nose pit bull Bowser:

post-4265-13586051701576_thumb.png

Akasha with baby Morticia:

post-4265-13586051702337_thumb.png

Akasha's happy face:

post-4265-13586051702761_thumb.png

Akasha and Bowser Lounging on the bed:

post-4265-13586051703485_thumb.png

Thanks guys! She was a real sweet dog and very happy and loving. We took her in and socialized her with lots of dogs and people. Got her about 90% house trained and worked on basic commands. I made sure her forever home was knowledgeable of pit bulls and was suitable. Last i heard from them she was doing great other than some chewing issues. She would chew anything and everything O.o