It could be one of several things - allergies are possible, especially if his bowl(s) is/are made of plastic; I've known several who "broke out" around their mouths when plastic bowls were used, although a variety of allergies could be a cause. Another sort of irritation could have caused a hot spot - hot spots are particularly common in areas of the body which tend to be moist (belly, arm pits), or areas which are licked a lot, so the mouth area could also qualify. The third potential cause that comes to mind is ZRD, which involves a zinc deficiency in the body, and is quite common in Huskies and other related (Nordic type) breeds... Good luck!

is your question concerning the whiskers below their chins, then yes thats normal. Evry Husky I have seen has them, some are different lenghts and concealed by fur.

if it's the redness near that area, then it could be an infecteded whisker, kind of like a humans infected hair.

if it's spreading then sound more like a rash, maybe a allergy or recation of some type.

contact your vet.

is your question concerning the whiskers below their chins, then yes thats normal. Evry Husky I have seen has them, some are different lenghts and concealed by fur.

if it's the redness near that area, then it could be an infecteded whisker, kind of like a humans infected hair.

if it's spreading then sound more like a rash, maybe a allergy or recation of some type.

contact your vet.

Yes its the area on the chin were the whiskas are coming out its red and seems to spreading and shes going to vets to tonight at 5.30pm.