8GB SD Memory Cards £2.99 inc Free UK Delivery at Play.com

I love my epxansion drive

What ever you save you photos to make sure you back them up in more that 1 place, I have just lost 20,000+ pictures from over 10 years though keeping them on 1 epxansion drive :(

Keeping a backup in the clouds seems to be the safest way these days.

What ever you save you photos to make sure you back them up in more that 1 place, I have just lost 20,000+ pictures from over 10 years though keeping them on 1 epxansion drive :(

oh god no I dont want to loose them :(

shall get onto that tomorrow now. thanks dunc :D

Always ALWAYS back up your important stuff. I once accidentally removed half of all my files on my computer (and nearly all my programming, photo, music and video projects) because of a weird bug in Firefox before I literally pulled the plug out of the socket :S The catch is that the day right before that I decided to do my first backup ever (to another computer).

Since then I religiously back up every few days between all the computers we have in the house. Saved me so many times.... If you have more than one computer you can backup it to there too. It's much easier transferring multiple gigs of photos and videos that way.

SD/Flash cards don't have the lifespan a normal harddrive has so it's even more important that you backup whatever you decide to keep on it.