Sign in to follow this  
BlueWolf

Husky Owners: Husky camp 2012 (movie!)

just watched it again with sound this time lol LOVE it!

Thank you jos!

Spot on as always jos :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

[MENTION=2355]BlueWolf[/MENTION] what an eye you have for this sort of thing. The vid is ace and reliving it again made boy dog woo woo. Many, many thanks for finding the time with all of your studies to do this for us and if at any time you decide to put them all together on dvd to sell for husky camp fundraising please count me in. See you at camp (make sure you capture my best side!:))

@BlueWolf what an eye you have for this sort of thing. The vid is ace and reliving it again made boy dog woo woo. Many, many thanks for finding the time with all of your studies to do this for us and if at any time you decide to put them all together on dvd to sell for husky camp fundraising please count me in. See you at camp (make sure you capture my best side!:))

I will most likely be making a DVD, and I hope to have it done by the next huskycamp so you don't have to pay for the extra shipping costs. I have so many unused videos left that couldn't fit in a chapter that I'm thinking of making some extra exclusive bits for the dvd ;)

I will most likely be making a DVD, and I hope to have it done by the next huskycamp so you don't have to pay for the extra shipping costs. I have so many unused videos left that couldn't fit in a chapter that I'm thinking of making some extra exclusive bits for the dvd ;)

oooh me me me me i want :)

Don't think I've actually publicly announced it yet, but we'll be selling Huskycamp 2012 DVD's at camp! They feature all four chapters INCLUDING a bonus chapter exclusive just for the dvd including videos that you haven't yet seen before. It's just 5 pounds and it'll help bring another oversea member to huskycamp next time!

For those overseas or those who can't make it to camp: don't worry, you'll be able to buy the dvd's after camp!

Don't think I've actually publicly announced it yet, but we'll be selling Huskycamp 2012 DVD's at camp! They feature all four chapters INCLUDING a bonus chapter exclusive just for the dvd including videos that you haven't yet seen before. It's just 5 pounds and it'll help bring another oversea member to huskycamp next time!

For those overseas or those who can't make it to camp: don't worry, you'll be able to buy the dvd's after camp!

I want one!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I want one!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

i got one ner ner ner ;-)

Not fair!!!!!!!! Lol

dont be feel too bad about it,i shouldnt really be too smug because i have not got the dvd player set up yet so i cant watch it lol

Soo how/where can I buy a DVD of this??

Look on the main forum page 

Right hand side.

Second box down :up:

Look on the main forum page

Right hand side.

Second box down :up:

Oh! Oops I'm blind :). Thanks Andy!!!

Oh! Oops I'm blind :). Thanks Andy!!!

LOL you're very  :welcome:

Didn't know where else to ask this....but how long does it usually take to get the dvd? I ordered one a few months ago. No rush, just curious!! :)

Didn't know where else to ask this....but how long does it usually take to get the dvd? I ordered one a few months ago. No rush, just curious!! :)

That's way too long. I'm not familiar with posting things oversea (I'm not the one doing it) but I assume it wouldn't normally take more than a week. Am tagging Marc and Sarah as they did the shipping I believe.

Been missed somewhere down the line. Will have a look and sort tomorrow. 

:o

Been missed somewhere down the line. Will have a look and sort tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a bunch!! :)