Sign in to follow this  
BlueWolf

Husky Owners: Husky camp 2012 (movie!)

that was ace Jos. No wonder my awning took so long to put up, i've got my hands in my pockets in near enough every shot of it :oops lol

that was ace Jos. No wonder my awning took so long to put up, i've got my hands in my pockets in near enough every shot of it :oops lol

I noticed that too. I tried finding some but couldn't find any footages of you helping to set up the camp:lolman: At least you sounded happy!

Absolutely fantastic video! Well worth waiting for. Very much looking forward to the next installment

Thats excellent!!!!!!!! As always Jos!

There are so many beautiful huskies! Thanks for making this video. Wizard was watching it with me. Got a little cute video of it, may post it later. Can't wait til the next chapter.

awesome, but did you really have to get my bum in it?? :redface1: how embarrasing!

and the bit when they maypoled me?? :rolleyes: lol theres no secrets with you around!!!

never

I dont mind, I didnt fall over so its not that bad lol

but it brings it all back, it was fantastic and I cant wait to see the next vid, nevermind the next april camp! :D

BRING IT ON :D

We need a new button because i didn't like this ... I LOVED this!!!!!!!!

Oh it looks like so much fun I wish I could go.

And who's little Boston Terrier is that I kept seeing?

I want to cuddle it, oh its soooo cute. Reminds my of my Slade R.I.P.

And who's little Boston Terrier is that I kept seeing?

I want to cuddle it, oh its soooo cute. Reminds my of my Slade R.I.P.

i believe it belonged to [MENTION=7189]Piercy[/MENTION]

It was the next best thing to actually being there. @Jos, you are Da' Man!, as we say here in the US. Thank you so much for all your efforts, not only for the video, but all that you do to help make this forum what it is. It was so enjoyable watching the video, I can hardly wait til the next chapter.

Since Iowa camp grew out of a challenge from UK, maybe we also ought to consider a video...invite of sorts!

Josh, we would like to thank you for sharing the wonderful experience you all had at Husky Camp 2012

I'll be honest and say that the hectic end of my school period and a family member getting to she won't have long to live (and passed away this week) kind of put me off with inspiration for videos. However, feel free to post "Where is the next part?" as that will hopefully kick me into the video editor again. In fact, let me just say it here and now, tomorrow I'll start working on part 2 again - now there's no way for me of getting out it it ;)

I'll be honest and say that the hectic end of my school period and a family member getting to she won't have long to live (and passed away this week) kind of put me off with inspiration for videos. However, feel free to post "Where is the next part?" as that will hopefully kick me into the video editor again. In fact, let me just say it here and now, tomorrow I'll start working on part 2 again - now there's no way for me of getting out it it ;)

Sorry to have heard about you loosing a loved one in your family. Our condolences to you and your family. :angel:

Sorry to hear about your family member. I don't want to force you, i just wondered since i hadn't seen another part lol

@Jos, I can't access You Tube, so can't see the movie. Have you thought any more about selling DVD's of the movie to raise funds? Please say yes :D

@Jos, I can't access You Tube, so can't see the movie. Have you thought any more about selling DVD's of the movie to raise funds? Please say yes :D

Yes ;)