Sign in to follow this  
BlueWolf

Husky Owners: Husky camp 2012 (movie!)

Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for! The release of the first chapter of the official husky camp 2012 video! Since this is an ongoing series I will update this thread once more chapters will come out so I recommend to keep an eye out or to get subscribed to this thread.

For those of you who don't know what this is all about: Under which rock have you been sleeping?

*Ahum* I mean: Just watch the first part and everything will be explained to you. Sit back, relax, grab your popcorn and enjoy post-2355-13586049933318_thumb.gif

"We are husky owners,

And this is the story of our husky camp."

Edited by BlueWolf

Brilliant....

Love how the huskies appeared to be amused as their humans were setting up tents! LOL

Great job Jos! Absolutely great job!

oh I thought that post of mine above wasn't successfully posted x) which is why you didn't find any "thanks" in there :P

so here it is:

Jos that is AWESOME. The music's great, the dogs are cute, the clips are cool :up: big thanks to you! THANK YOU for making this vid for us :D

This Chapter is FANATSTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wait the second now :P

Wow that's awesome! I'm surprised no one fell over though - there were so many opportunities where I thought "Ooh he/she's getting pulled over!" but it cut away. I'm holding out for a blooper chapter :D

Absolutely awesome Jos, top marks mate.... My tyre is still recovering :lmao:

Takk Jos for making this video, all the way from the airport, the flight there, arrival, setting up camp and camp-its as though we were there with you visually since we were with you all along in spirit! :D Great video!

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Jos - you are fantastic for doing this - i can't wait for the next chapter!!! :D :D

Brilliant thank you so much for this, as it gave us poor souls who couldn't make it a chance to see what went on.

I know, eh? Awesome video editing, and a lot of parts made me smile! :)

I wish I could be there!

It was the next best thing to actually being there. @Jos, you are Da' Man!, as we say here in the US. Thank you so much for all your efforts, not only for the video, but all that you do to help make this forum what it is. It was so enjoyable watching the video, I can hardly wait til the next chapter.