Sign in to follow this  
Hyshqa

October Camp, 12th-15th (South)

Or send a carrier pidgeon lol?

lol, yeah I know. I'm worrying too much, time to take a :chillpill: or two.

You could check their network coverage map and then zoom in to the camp area?

:rofl: Don't encourage me! I'll end up like that wikkileaks man, hiding out in exile somewhere.

I used to have to check coverage when I got my first phone as it was pretty patchy in Cornwall

Just had a look - http://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker - 2G (voice, text, slow email) is 100% 3G is pretty good on major routes and looks like you will have coverage on site. Off to check T-Mobile / Orange now as they allow users to automatically switch when one goes out of area

I used to have to check coverage when I got my first phone as it was pretty patchy in Cornwall

Just had a look - http://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker - 2G (voice, text, slow email) is 100% 3G is pretty good on major routes and looks like you will have coverage on site. Off to check T-Mobile / Orange now as they allow users to automatically switch when one goes out of area

now I'm with you. For some strange reason I was picturing myself hijacking an o2 sattellite/mast and redirecting all of it's signal on to the camp site. I have an overactive imagination, lol.

Hope you guys get good weather and have a brilliant time!!!!

wales is like a fully working country you know.... :P lol!

Lol Sparks. Wrong camp!

Lol Sparks. Wrong camp!

Opps sorry.... Im stupid haha

Hope ya have a nice time anyways :up: lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

now I'm with you. For some strange reason I was picturing myself hijacking an o2 sattellite/mast and redirecting all of it's signal on to the camp site. I have an overactive imagination, lol.

:doglaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Steph - got your number. Your pm inbox is full so i could'nt reply

[MENTION=2580]Hy'Shqa[/MENTION] [MENTION=5918]Molly's_Dad[/MENTION]

Sent a text message to Hy'shqa but thought I'd better post here too, just in case it wasn't received. Babysitter was running late. We'll leave in a short while but will not make it for the walk (we'd arrive half way through, which is no use to anyone). Please don't wait for us before your walk, we'll be down later on to join you all (will text again as we get closer but i'm guessing offhand it will be around the 2-3pm mark, traffic dependant). Have a great time xxx

Update: Have tried to book, unsuccessfully! Got a close friends birthday to attend tonight which was last minute but the reason why we wont be coming down today, will aim to make it down for late Sunday morning though! Won't be camping Sunday night unfortunately as I've just started a new job and cannot get the time off :( Have a lovely Saturday and we'll see you guys tomorrow!!

I've made a new thread for my pics but only uploaded the phone pics. Camera pics to follow tonight

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great Sunday! What a lovely site! Special thanks to Hy'shqa for organising. Look forward to seeing you all again in the near future!

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great Sunday! What a lovely site! Special thanks to Hy'shqa for organising. Look forward to seeing you all again in the near future!

We would like to add our thanks for a great camp! Roll on the next one!