Sign in to follow this  
Hyshqa

October Camp, 12th-15th (South)

Just booked our 3 nights camping in October, Dave, Mell, Nannok, Tipsy-Walker and Yuki cant wait to meet you all. All because by chance we bumped into Karen C in Apps Court Farm. Must not forget my earplugs.

Just booked our 3 nights camping in October, Dave, Mell, Nannok, Tipsy-Walker and Yuki cant wait to meet you all. All because by chance we bumped into Karen C in Apps Court Farm. Must not forget my earplugs.

Excellent, thank you! :D

shame its so far away would have loved to bring my girls to this xx

what about if we changed location to essex or kingston i know 2 ideal places to hold a camp.........

That would basically mean starting all planning from scratch. I'm happy to do that if it means more people can come though, as long as it doesn't have a negative affect on anyone who has already booked or planned to book :)

wow you found it ok then...... well once you get used to it the site is reletively easy to use, looking forward to seeing you at the camp, should be somewhat interesting eh? regards karen

what about if we changed location to essex or kingston i know 2 ideal places to hold a camp.........

Unless there is another Kingston that I don't know, do you mean Kingston in Surrey? Or is there one in Kent?

That would basically mean starting all planning from scratch. I'm happy to do that if it means more people can come though' date=' as long as it doesn't have a negative affect on anyone who has already booked or planned to book :)[/quote']

Probably a bit too late to start from scratch. Maybe a consideration for next time? I like the idea of more people being able to come along

We are *very interested* and would love to *do a husky camp* but unable to make *any* commitments mainly due to finances & work but also tents etc. Hopefully next time if we can't do this one

It was just a thought for a future southern camp, probably no point in moving it now. Where near Kingston?

We're looking into popping down for a day visit. Do you need to book for this or just turn up? Will get back to you to confirm which day and what dogs (may just bring one for simplicity, right now we're undecided). Oh and for future reference We too would love Essex or even Kingston as it's easier! lol.

We are still coming down for the weekend, not sure yet if we can come down on the friday and stay till the monday though! Just need to book lol.

We're looking into popping down for a day visit. Do you need to book for this or just turn up? Will get back to you to confirm which day and what dogs (may just bring one for simplicity, right now we're undecided). Oh and for future reference We too would love Essex or even Kingston as it's easier! lol.

If you're not staying the night then you don't need to book with the campsite but if you could let me know what day you're visiting that would be great - I'll add it to the first post so everyone can see who's attending and when :)

If you're not staying the night then you don't need to book with the campsite but if you could let me know what day you're visiting that would be great - I'll add it to the first post so everyone can see who's attending and when :)

Just to let you know my husband & I have booked the 3 nights and we're bringing our 2 huskies, Timba & Max. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Just to let you know my husband & I have booked the 3 nights and we're bringing our 2 huskies, Timba & Max. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Excellent, thank you! I'll add you to the original post :)

It's growing! :D

Come on peeps - everyone wanted a more southern camp and Steph has done loads of work getting this together - it's a great weekend away and if you've not been to a husky camp before it's great to see all the huskies together :D