Sign in to follow this  
Hyshqa

October Camp, 12th-15th (South)

Hope to come to this - but can't confrim until nearer the time - might have to be day visit only.

If I do come I would hope to bring Angel and Keifer - and maybe the odd GSD or two.

Awwww wish it was closer :( booooo

You're in North Wales.....right next to the North camp! Lol!

Good to see the south camp gettin rollin :)

I know literally saw that post after this one lol yayyyyyy

Hey bring yourself along..... Dont forget to add your name to the attending list if your coming to the north one m8 :)

well im booked in now and confirmed........... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added you ages ago Karen, you're just slooooooow at posting here :rolleyes::P

Asda's outdoor sale is on for people looking to pick up some bargains for October camp or storing it till April camp

Hey everyone, not sure I'm going to be able to make it down for the day... Will let you know if things change :(

Hey everyone, not sure I'm going to be able to make it down for the day... Will let you know if things change :(

Aww that's a shame :( Looks like it's just going to be me and Karen anyway :P

:( :( :(

It's ok, me and Karen will have a right laugh :D And at least we know for next year that despite all the complaining...people actually DON'T want a camp closer to them :rolleyes:

it's a shame after all the bickering and moaning and arguments... we / you have given people what they asked for and it's still not enough - you will still have a great time though x

Aww sure you will still have an awesome time :D It is ashame that after people moaning etc they still didnt go for the closer one anyway!

We wont be letting you have all the fun!! I just can't book right now - will definitely be attending though! Didn't buy a new tent to let it just sit there!! :D

EDIT: I just tried to call and book but neither number picked up. I will try again later - for the time being I will book one night, we will be coming down Saturday morning and leaving Sunday evening - but thats only because I don't know whats happening with work yet. Once I find out, I can book further nights ;)

Edited by Erinc

We wont be letting you have all the fun!! I just can't book right now - will definitely be attending though! Didn't buy a new tent to let it just sit there!! :D

EDIT: I just tried to call and book but neither number picked up. I will try again later - for the time being I will book one night, we will be coming down Saturday morning and leaving Sunday evening - but thats only because I don't know whats happening with work yet. Once I find out, I can book further nights ;)

Aww that's great :D Gotta say with me finally managing to snag a job I might be leaving the Sunday evening too, just so I've got less days to ask for off :P But we'll see! Either way it's going to be great :D

dont forget us, going to pick up the ambulance this sunday so if i think it will cope with the drive...?!...i will be booking..:S

I'd really like to come but not sure if we can now. I did ring an left my number but they never got back to me. Since then my daughters partners heard he'll be deployed to afghan in jan so may be away training in oct. and also everything with safi is so uncertain. I don't know if I'll still have her or if she'd be well enough to manage camping and whether we can afford it.

The only number is the one supplied. When I called I had issues getting through once so I left a message - DO NOT do this, they don't get them! Unfortunately you have to just keep ringing and hope you get through =/

Would love to go depending on finances. Have never camped with any dogs before, so three would be an 'experience'...

Can I bring my two furkids for a day? I can't camp unfortunately.

That's not a problem, though with you being in the North West, the Wales camp might be closer for you ;)