Bring back the dog licence?

Marc

So I'm guessing we all know that (bare in mind Im in the UK) there used to be dog licencing laws that now no longer apply.

Do you think they should be brought back and, more to the point, enforced?

I think this would be a good answer to people who dont even know how to look after their children irresponsibly keeping dogs that can end up nasty, or even simply intimidating to people roaming the streets. We have a few people around the street I live that do this and I personally hope that one day they make this law once more. What do you think?

It should be brught back and state funded that way the pc brigaid cant say its just another tax, not only that folk should be made to take a competence test like driving if you cant do it you cant have one.

I would also like to see every owner be made to go to puppie classes for the 1st 12 weeks of owning a dog and if the owner fails to be trained or misses class the pup is removed.

Now you made me mad lol