Sign in to follow this  
Removed #3

october camp 12-15 (north)

Ty Mawr

Wales£164only

Bronze Caravan

Bedrooms: 2Sleeps: 6Pets: YesThis all-action Park is packed with fun and activities to keep the whole family entertained all holiday. Set in gorgeous North Wales, Ty Mawr is a popular choice.

3 nights

Fri 12 Oct 12

Edited by Dunc

WOOHOOO.......... Camp again!

Everyone please note, as always these are the prices from the website currently. Thats not to say they wont change beforehand. Although I shouldnt expect as much as they do for April.

woo hoo nice one, err will we be allowed the fire pit in the darkest depths of autumn? lol I hope my awning can take another battering, and out of interest [MENTION=7]Dunc[/MENTION] is the big market a seasonal thing or year round?

WOOHOOO.......... Camp again!

Everyone please note, as always these are the prices from the website currently. Thats not to say they wont change beforehand. Although I shouldnt expect as much as they do for April.

have i done something different? im getting quoted £47 for an electric pitch for three nights- which i have to say is still a bargain :)

woo hoo nice one, err will we be allowed the fire pit in the darkest depths of autumn? lol I hope my awning can take another battering, and out of interest @Dunc is the big market a seasonal thing or year round?

[h=4]MARKET & CAR BOOT OPEN EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY

OPEN MON 4TH, TUES 5TH, WEDS 6TH, & FRI 8TH JUNE

[/h][h=4]Saturdays - Feb through to December[/h][h=4]Sundays - March 25th to end of October[/h][h=4]All Bank Holiday Mondays[/h]

have i done something different? im getting quoted £47 for an electric pitch for three nights- which i have to say is still a bargain :)

That will be with your dog added :)

i never added any dogs at that point lol.. woo hoo saturdays planned then. round the market then back via the beach

i never added any dogs at that point lol.. woo hoo saturdays planned then. round the market then back via the beach

You are correct Linda the prices have gone up and I have edited the OP to show :)

woo hoo nice one, err will we be allowed the fire pit in the darkest depths of autumn? lol I hope my awning can take another battering, and out of interest @Dunc is the big market a seasonal thing or year round?

we're having calor gas heaters instead of fire pits ;)

Ok so think this is just going to be me as hubby can't get the time off (someone at his work is off having her baby). Just hope I can get everything in the car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

after all the arguments & stamping my feet at work i have got that weekend off now, so will be booking :D

yayyyyyy

Only down the road so I'll pop in for day visits to say hi & take part in walks.

Met some lovely people at April's camp :)

we MIGHT be able to manage to this one, as our holidays actually match up this time. It would need to be from Saturday though as if driving down on Friday night it would be late and dark and I don't fancy putting the tent up in the dark. Is there a closing date for bookings

had a quick look at booking page and it only has options for 2 dogs, is this all that is allowed or can we squeeze a wee one in.

had a quick look at booking page and it only has options for 2 dogs, is this all that is allowed or can we squeeze a wee one in.

Shhhhh don't tell um you got more than 2 ;)

we MIGHT be able to manage to this one, as our holidays actually match up this time. It would need to be from Saturday though as if driving down on Friday night it would be late and dark and I don't fancy putting the tent up in the dark. Is there a closing date for bookings

we can all help put the tent up friday night - if needs be a few of us can park cars round you and turn headlights on :)

we can all help put the tent up friday night - if needs be a few of us can park cars round you and turn headlights on :)

Aw thanks, do we have a deadline to book by, cos the boys aren't sure whether or not to come.

Aw thanks, do we have a deadline to book by, cos the boys aren't sure whether or not to come.

nope x book as soon or as late as you want x