Pitt Bulls

Marc

Pitt Bulls... The devil of all dogs or just media hype??

We all hear stories here and there about what pitt bulls have done to people, children and other animals, but is it really the dog or the mentality surrounding them?

Personally I think its all media bullshit. Pitt bulls are a fighting dog by breed true, but in my opinion its due to the fact that idiotic people have bought them as status symbols. I dont think it will be long before Staffordshire Bull Terriers are bunged into the same category for the same reason. End of the day people should teach/train their animals and more to the point keep the instinct side of them under control. I personally dont let my husky off the leash because it is likely to run off, so why are people so stupid as to let Pitt Bulls run around / have them with children and more to the point train them to follow their nasty instincts rather than steer them correctly.