The Daily Guideline For Your Siberian

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Skye has had a shaky start as far as diet is concerned, when we picked her up her previous owner had her on weetabix for breakfast and a chicken based  puppy kibble which we couldn't wait to get her off as she had constant runny poop, she was also gnawing at her paws and seemed to be suffering, we took her to the vet who sold us a £96 bag of vets hypoallergenic kibble  :o !! eventually we have her on a white fish and potato kibble which we supplement with an egg (scrambled clean - no added ingredients) midweek and a tin of fish (rinsed: kippers, sardines or tuna) at the weekend, she has a couple of carrot pieces every couple of days if I feed her any more than this the poo becomes pudding like again and she can't handle it, I have her on 300g of kibble a day split into 2 meals although today I'm giving her 250g as she was a bit loose yesterday and I'm wondering if somebody has been giving her treats while they have been off school ehem!  :rolleyes:

My male Siberian husky max will only eat one time a day . I walk him every day. He will eat around 3 cups ,soft and hard kibble. Taste of the wild . He likes only the salmon flavor. I give him a raw egg one time a week. He looks very lean. Vet said he is a perfect specimen for his breed. He was 75lbs he lost 4lbs after I started walking him. He stays at about 71lbs. He will get occasionally a little people food like the blood of the roast beef , chicken (no bones ) Broccoli , peas and loves sweet potatoes. When he blows his coat in the summer it's a real mess. Was going to bring him to a groomer but I would think one time would not be enough. So I use the massaging rake brush . se5aty7u.jpg

Julius 07/09

Sounds like you have it sorted, ive reduced skyes food to 125g, twice a day, she is 9months old, she is walked every day at least once a day, usually twice, each walk is at least 3miles , when she is older we will feed her once a day. She hasn't blown her coat yet but sheds a lot so we use a combination of a paddle brush and ferminator which does get a lot of hair off, I have been thinking of trying her on canagan food as it is also grain free, she is on Arden Grange sensitive at the moment. Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Ive been weighing thors feed going of what the james wellbelloved feeding amounts on the back say so he been getting 70g 3x aday but yesterday i noticed he has been scrattin of my other dog so instead of weighing his feed ( which doesnt really look much ) im going to cup my hands and see what sort of amount that gives me and invest in a measure cup hopefully it will sort him also at 10 weeks how much tuna would people allow at a time i got him a tin of tuna in water as a treat?????

• 7 months later...