Are you going to see the Olympic torch ???????????

Dunc

So went today to see Caroline carry the torch, we took Eika along as well (she was really good and looked so darn cute with the bunting I tied to her harness!) and it was brilliant, was incredibly proud of her and just to see it was amazing. We had to leave after she had done it as we wanted to get to Cambridge to see it again, and then see mike who was working at the big party thing for it! It was heaving in Cambridge, I have never seen it like that! We also went out to dinner for my mum's birthday!

I will put some pictures and a video up once I have uploaded them (unless someone who is friends with me on Facebook could help?!) But if it comes near you and you have a chance, please go and see it, especially if you live in a smallish town where it won't get too busy, you will regret it if you don't. Just the whole atmosphere, it's just very exciting!

Tomorrow it goes through St Albans and Hemel Hempstead, both of which have people I know carrying it...two more of my team mates! Ella in Hemel and Clare in St Albans....if you live near either of them, just pop down and give those carrying it some support!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic