Ok, due to popular demand.........

colette

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some really weird choices LOL :)

are we going for the best film of all time or best for each section (action comedy ect)

not my best of all time but the best movie ever made has to be..................dum dum dum

MATRIX

the story was creative which made people think which is hard for a action film, had a good mix of story and action while adding fight scenes that had only used in asian films at that time

now my pick would be fear and loathing in las vegas. loved the fact that it was a true story and had some amazing actors from then and watching it now its like look at....... how young she looks and so on. i found it interesting but then again i related to it then as i was on a few things my self inc acid. great performances for del toro and depp and years later got there own song from the main titles 'bat country'. also the music and one liners is something that really made this a classic film in its own right but not to everyone taste

The Seventh Sign.

Around the world, the signs of the apocalypse--as outlined in the Book of Revelation--seem to be coming to pass in the wake of a mysterious wanderer. Father Lucci, the Vatican Emissary assigned to investigate, dismisses the occurrences as natural, but Abby Quinn, a young American woman, has reason to fear they're real--and that the unfolding events may spell disaster for her unborn child

Super Troopers.

I could watch that film over and over again and never get sick of it! There are better "quality" movies, but this one is just as funny the 100th time as it is the first time!

I agree that Snatch was totally underrated and one of my favourites!

Another good, but obscure one is In Bruges. Brilliant, brilliant film, and funny to boot!

Also, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. That movie turned me into a Robert Downey Jr. fan.

I'ma stop now though. I LOVE movies and could list my favourites until the cows come home.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I am big Bill Murray fan. So my favorite movies are.....

The Razors Edge(Bill Murray version). This movie changed my life.

Where the Buffalo Roam(Bill Murray in the precursor to Fear and Loathing)

Pii (black and white independent film, better than the Matrix in my opinion though the Matrix falls soon after these along with 300...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Alright, I am big Bill Murray fan. So my favorite movies are.....

The Razors Edge(Bill Murray version). This movie changed my life.

Where the Buffalo Roam(Bill Murray in the precursor to Fear and Loathing)

I have had a copy of Where the Buffalo Roam sitting at my house for over a year now. I guess I'ma have to watch it after all!

In my opinion, Bill does a better job of being Hunter Thompson. If you go back and listen to Hunter Thompson lectures,and such then listen to Bill Murray, he matches the inflections better. The movie quality is from the early 80's? so you have to take that with a grain of salt. Kinda like how the first 3 Star Wars are better even though the effects look like crap next to the newer movies. Can't believe you sat on this movie for so long. His rants about Nixon are hilarious. Plus, it captures Hunters written word better in my opinion.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...