It could only happen to a husky owner!

Tams Teeko and Keeta

I have a story to make you chuckle. On saturday, In my infinite wisdom i went on the beach for 2 hours with the pups on the long leads. Now that was comedy in itself! Got tangled repeatedly, span around like a maypole, and to top it off I decided to play in the sea.

Turned my back for a second and all 3 of us got wiped out by an enormous wave! Well Keeta, the delicate princess, flipped and tangled my feet in her lead so I couldn't actually rush out but instead had to do a stupid mini walk with my legs tied together so we got wiped out a few more times by more enormous waves! I got soaked all the way to my bot! Funny as owt!

I don't think I laughed so much in ages! If only I had the smileys on Tapatalk, I know there is one that is juuuuust perfect!