Bad Mum

Sarah

OMG i feel awful, woke up at 8.30 this morning - I start work at 8.30 eek!! Kimba had a run in the garden, got fed and then half an hour later had to go back in his cage, no walkies!

He ALWAYS gets a walk in the morning for at least 45 mins and i feel really bad now that he's not had one.

Can't belive though that this was the first morning EVER that he's not woken me up howling and barking wanting to go to the toilet!

Marc's going home at dinner to give him some tlc but still feel sorry for him :(

your not a bad mum at all. I always struggle to wake up in the morning so my 3 don't get walkies in the morning (unless it's going to be a hot day) I go home during the day and check on them and let them in the Garden and walk them if I have time but if I dont get time during the day then me, Jamie and his dad (Paul) take all 3 out together for long walk.

Maybe thats why you didn't wake up because Kimba slept right through. Or it could be that you are generally nackered or coming down with this cold/flu bug thats going around. Hopefully you don't have what I have though as its a struggle every morning to get up!

The best thing about Siberians is that they don't keep scorecards on us.... Oh, you'll get a look and perhaps be ignored for a few minutes when you get home, but Kimba WILL forgive you.

Bo still gives me that look if I don't get him out per his 'normal' schedule! AND, he loves it when I OWE him something.........