Welcome home - please read

Marc

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the new forum. Please note that I know it looks very bland however there is currently no sidebar, user colours, shoutbox, latest posts etc etc and they will be coming.

There are a lot of settings to be changed, I know about them please do not inform me of them until I say so.

Anyone who has access to other areas, please note I am aware they are not there at present. They will be, Im just still going through permissions.

22 Hours downtime ........ Yeah ok, so maybe it was a bit longer. So shoot me LOL. Needless to say I wont be sorting everything today.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off - HUGE WELL DONE to Marc !!!!

I'd insert a smiley pic clapping but you've not uploaded them yet pmsl

Secondly - you'll need to add your avatar's peeps and also you about me bit in your profile

Enjoy and watch for all the new bits coming to life over the next day / week :D

Congratulations, Marc. Job well done. We can't wait to see all what you have planned for the new Forum. Good things come to those of us who wait :) You deserve to stay in bed a little longer...and have your most favorite meal served to you in bed...Right, Sarah? :DBut we hope boiled eggs are not on the menu, ROFL

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Congratulations, Marc. Job well done. We can't wait to see all what you have planned for the new Forum. Good things come to those of us who wait :) You deserve to stay in bed a little longer...and have your most favorite meal served to you in bed...Right, Sarah? :D But we hope boiled eggs are not on the menu, ROFL

Husky Lovers in Vermont

I've waited on him hand and foot already lol

:)Thanks for all your effort Marc. Greatly appreciated. I've missed it. Now if i can just figure out how to upload my avatar, i'll be happy. I won't bother you about it until i go around and read the faq, etc. Cheers...get some sleep!:)

:)Thanks for all your effort Marc. Greatly appreciated. I've missed it. Now if i can just figure out how to upload my avatar, i'll be happy. I won't bother you about it until i go around and read the faq, etc. Cheers...get some sleep!:)

go to settings at the top right of the forum and it's in there on the left xx