Harnesses for sale

I have two harnesses to sell due to me not measuring my boy oops!!!

One being a medium Ferplast Ergocomfort harness in grey, brand new not used, still has tags on although I tore the one tag a little £18 free postage -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ferplast-Ergocomfort-Padded-Harness-Medium/dp/B0036OD4Z0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335783964&sr=8-1

Pets at home harness large, tried on but never used way too big £6 free postage-

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/pets-at-home-grey-star-dog-harness-57381

I have bought my 2 the Ferplast ergocomfort Large...and for anybody who is looking for a nice harness I can recommend them..mine love them...

It is a good buy..

I have two harnesses to sell due to me not measuring my boy oops!!!

One being a medium Ferplast Ergocomfort harness in grey, brand new not used, still has tags on although I tore the one tag a little £18 free postage -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ferplast-Ergocomfort-Padded-Harness-Medium/dp/B0036OD4Z0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335783964&sr=8-1

Pets at home harness large, tried on but never used way too big £6 free postage-

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/pets-at-home-grey-star-dog-harness-57381

oooh - I like the first one (didn't look at the second one as Timber would neeed 'fat git, extra, extra large' size).

I'd def' like to buy it, but may I get Moll's dad to measure Molly this evening first?

oooh - I like the first one (didn't look at the second one as Timber would neeed 'fat git, extra, extra large' size).

I'd def' like to buy it, but may I get Moll's dad to measure Molly this evening first?

Of course, I had these with my girl before and couldn't fault them. I paid 45 for my first ever one but it was well worth the price. His current harness is plucking him at the sides ahha.

You could take the one from pets at home back as they're pretty good like that. They will give you a card with the money on to spend in store. Xxx

It hasn't got a tag on this one someone was too eager in putting it on him and not thinking it wouldn't fit...:redface1:

Def' pencil me in as a yes then for both of the above...Moll's dad gets home at around 6.15 pm so I'll get him to take a look and do some measuring as soon as he gets in. :D (I'll try and email him at work as well in a mo' but not sure whether he'll read the link this late in the work day.)

I found my measuring tape: Molly sits at the upper end of the measurements (at the girth) for the for the first harness you have listed. Surprisingly, Timber's girth fits in with the second one you have listed. (Fat git must have lost some weight already.:confused:)

I'll still get Moll's dad to double check when he gets home as I can't even put harnesses on, never mind be trusted to measure up for one properly.:rolleyes:

If you let me know which you want I will post it for you tomorrow. It looked like a bra on sam so might be the same for yours... Tad smaller than I expected ahha x

The harnesses have arrived!:yahoo:They are absolutely awesome! Thanks so much! It is Molly's birthday this Sunday so she'll be wearing it when we pop over to see Biggles and her crew. I can't wait!:bananadance1:

The harnesses have arrived!:yahoo:They are absolutely awesome! Thanks so much! It is Molly's birthday this Sunday so she'll be wearing it when we pop over to see Biggles and her crew. I can't wait!:bananadance1:

That's great!!! Glad they fit and you like them.

Happy Birthday Molly for Sunday!!! Hope she has a wonderful time :D Xxx

Mmmm yummy. I haven't made my own treats before what do you use for yours?

I attempted to take Sam on a husky meetup yesterday but I had to work booo! Not too many people by us who actually want to meet, trying to find him a frien; my boyfriends whippet running away and hiding from him doesn't suffice :P