Doesn't like going out side if it's snowing :s

I'm not sure what to think of this.. but Storm doesn't like going outside if it's snowing or windy, he hates it i can't get him to move Also when my drive way gets slushy he hates stepping off the bridge down into the slush he avoids it at all cost. is this normal for a Siberian Husky ?

He's 13weeks, he loves snow when it's sunny and nice but when it's a snowing just a lil he doesn't wanna go out? and i though he would love it. also when we are out for a walk, and he's ready to come home he stop's sit's looks at me and whines and jumps up, how do i get him outta that ? or should i just go home?

Mine doesn't care about snow, however, he hates rain and slush. I don't think he'd even go for a walk when it's raining if we didn't drag him along...

It's normal for him to be scared of the snow and not like stepping into the slush... as Sarah said, reward him when he walks, but ignore him when he is whining. He will get used to it at some point, even though you might not be able to make him like it. But at the end of the day, you can't keep him inside because he doesn't like to walk in the snow/slush, so he'll just have to get used to it.

He's at an age where he's probably experiencing a bit of a fear period. Expose him to new things carefully - nothing too scary! - but don't baby him, either. If you comfort a dog/puppy that is afraid, you tend to teach them that they have something to be afraid of. If you can distract him a little (works the same when he's had enough walk and you haven't!) and get him to move forward or not pay attention to what made him fearful, you can then reward him, making the entire venture more fun for him!

Ryder is difficult to get moving when he's offset by something terrifiying - like a car, or a strange person (passed a bald man with noisy shoes on the way to work and he almost died) to get him walking, like others have said, I just praise him when he does walk - and don't fuss over him when he doesn't. Take shorter walks, 5 minutes out in it is better than nothing at all :) He'll get there.

Thanks everyone ! He's such a wimp tho , He loves people & children and small dogs but Big dogs noo way ! there's another husky 4 house's up from us and while we were walking one day the husky started to bark and now Storm will NOT go pass the husky's house no matter what ! and then i was out with him today , and a medium size dog was out walking also and storm was frighten to death he started to run back towards our house, i stopped him tried giving him a treat and to let him know it was okay to come closer to the dog but nothing !