miracle... into day 8 non smoking

Mistyrayn

... hey peeps im into day 8 of no smoking..eating like a pregnant whale at the moment.. but still no real cravings.. dreading xmas & box day got family round hope i can make it with out a smoke.. they are all banished outside

HA HA they will hate me if its cold ..

had to totally clean both wifes and my car today .. really am starting to notice the smell of stale smoke.. unleashead about a can of nuetralizer to at least lessen the smell...

still cant beleive that for 30 years i have smelt that bad to over people..

brilliant Richard, keep it going. Think happy thought through Christmas and stick to it, you have done a week which is meant to be the hardest part so hopefully it will be easier from here.

I remember when my dad quit on December 31st 1999 at about 11:45pm, just before the millennium and he still gets the odd craving here and there now but finds it ever so much easier to resist. I was talking to my dad about it the other day and he said he sold his car when he could smell the smoke in his car and bought a new one! To be honest I think that is a bit too extreme, stick to the air fresheners and neutralizers!

You are doing GREAT!!!!! Your family will get over it if it's cold. And if not, remind them that since you no longer smoke that you'll live longer and therefore they'll be outside smoking for even longer.... Short of knocking you off, they just might join you and become non-smokers as well.

I was amazed at how many things smelled like smoke after I quit.

You are doing GREAT!!!!! Your family will get over it if it's cold. And if not, remind them that since you no longer smoke that you'll live longer and therefore they'll be outside smoking for even longer.... Short of knocking you off, they just might join you and become non-smokers as well.

I was amazed at how many things smelled like smoke after I quit.

... oh crikey... please dont let them know ill live longer.. they will make me smoke 100 a day LOL