RIP Sox

hayley

I just wanted to say a few words about my future mother in-laws dog sox who is a beautiful border collie, unfortunately age as got the better of her and she has been struggling now for a bit with arthritis, heart murmer. She is the grand old age of 12 and has a very good life as she was saved as a puppy. Someone through a plastic bag into the river with 7 pups in it and my partner and cousin heard the splash and rescued them, all the pups were given to various family members and given good lives, Sox is the only one now remaining. Unfortunately though the vet said that with all her complaints it is now time for her to take a rest and go and play with her brother's and sister's at Rainbow Bridge. :cry: Sox is to be reunited with her family at Rainbow Bridge tomorow. RIP our little sox free from all pain and running where the sun always shines. You will be very sadly missed by all the family, gone but never forgoten all our love always. :wub :wub :wub :wub

Guest AllenM

I am so sorry to hear your sad news,, i know all too well how you must be feeling right now.

R.I.P Sox run free over rainbow bridge, i know mya will be waiting there to greet you xxxx