Husky meeting

TalaKai

There is a Husky Race Meeting at Grimsthorpe Castle in Lincolnshire on 7th and 8th of February if anybody is interested . I haven't been before as I have only just recently moved to Rutland but somebody told me about it, they go every year and don't even own a husky . they go purely because it's good fun and a brilliant day out . It cost's 4 per car , if you want any more details if you "google" it you will find it on the web . I have never raced my dog's but thought I would go along and see what it's all about .

Looks like it could be a good meet .. I recon me and Sarah will most likely be there.

EDIT:- Added it to the calender. Will see if I can get some kind of event attendance logging set up so's we can see who's going and who's not between now and then.

DOH!!! lol

Marc - it's your brothers birthday on the 8th so would imagine you'll be celebrating it with him on the saturday - think we're best going on the sunday but will need a babysitter for Kaiser as he won't be able to go by then ......MUM!!!! :D