Greetings from Iowa!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to the forum. Azzor sure is a little cutie!

Thank you very much for your compliment of Azzor (I'm sure he appreciates it :D) and for your welcome!

I just got done reading one of your posts on how you Adopted Kuma! I'm glad he is coming out of his shell :)

Thank you very much for your compliment of Azzor (I'm sure he appreciates it :D) and for your welcome!

I just got done reading one of your posts on how you Adopted Kuma! I'm glad he is coming out of his shell :)

Thanks :D Its hard to believe but we've had Kuma for almost a year now. Doesn't seem like it at all. He turned into a very silly boy, he's more cat like than a dog haha. He acts so different with us than when we first got him. Still reserved with strangers but not nearly as bad as before.

Thank you very much for your welcome :D. And yes I am BEYOND excited. I've spent my spare time for about 2 weeks now just surfing through husky forums, looking up videos of huskies, getting all of his toys and food and crate ready, looking at husky pictures..... Lol, basically I have Husky fever!

Do you realise there is no cure for husky fever, once they infect you there is no escape, can't wait to see pics when he comes home

Thanks :D Its hard to believe but we've had Kuma for almost a year now. Doesn't seem like it at all. He turned into a very silly boy, he's more cat like than a dog haha. He acts so different with us than when we first got him. Still reserved with strangers but not nearly as bad as before.

Awesome news to hear of his progress :D. Time flies, doesn't it?... Well... That is unless you are still waiting 21 days to get your puppy :banghead: lol

Hello Everybody!

My name is Nick, and I'm from Ames, Iowa. This is my first husky that I'm planning on being owned by, lol :). I can't wait to get to know you guys better, and I'm thinking about attending the Ackley Husky Meet in September! Here are a few pics of my little guy! Feel free to drop me a message at anytime!

The First one is at 2 weeks old, and the second is at 4 weeks :). He will be ready to come home on May 11th! Say hello to Azzor!

:up: Welcome to the pack Nick-so glad you are about to become even more in love with this marvelous breed when you pick yours up! Can't wait til September to meet you and everyone :yahoo:

:up: Welcome to the pack Nick-so glad you are about to become even more in love with this marvelous breed when you pick yours up! Can't wait til September to meet you and everyone :yahoo:

Thank you again for your welcome! I appreciate all the advise you have given me, and the hospitality and the encouragement to go to the husky meet! I can't wait to meet everybody, and to find Azzor some buddies! :D

Finally, a new member from Iowa!:bananadance1: Welcome to the pack and we hope to see you in September!

There's nothing quite like a new husky pup to melt your heart, eh?

:clap::welcome:

Thank you kindly! :D. I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one from around these parts to be blessed to raise one of these beautiful dogs, and I hope to see you in September as well!

And I know! This little guy has grown on me so much, and I haven't even brought him home. I think I'm going to be a protective dad! :).