Greetings from Iowa!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cute pup! You will be in for an adventure! I got my pup in February and they grow up so fast! Mine is already 40 lbs and he's not even 5 months old yet! Hope u get to gO to husky camp, it sounds like a blast

What a cute pup! You will be in for an adventure! I got my pup in February and they grow up so fast! Mine is already 40 lbs and he's not even 5 months old yet! Hope u get to gO to husky camp, it sounds like a blast

Thank you! :D. Azzor would say thank you as well! :). And I bet they do! Thats what I keep hearing around here, and to take lots of pics! And thanks again, husky camp looks like fun!

I hope so! I'm not sure if I'll be doing the tent camping or staying in a hotel. I think it would be a blast to see Nikko with all the other huskies!

Yeah I see what you mean, hey you know when I was 12 years old I slept in a tent in the deep mountains of MT, and it was kind of scary but you get use to it, you know. And I hope you can make it.:D

Yeah I see what you mean, hey you know when I was 12 years old I slept in a tent in the deep mountains of MT, and it was kind of scary but you get use to it, you know. And I hope you can make it.:D

oh wow! lol I don't know if I'd be able to do that! I go camping every year and stay in the tent, this will be my first year with Nikko going though, I am interested to see how he does!

oh wow! lol I don't know if I'd be able to do that! I go camping every year and stay in the tent, this will be my first year with Nikko going though, I am interested to see how he does!

Well we are all excited to meet you two, and it will be an adventure for Azzor and I as well!

Oh man he will love it, you just wait he will be so happy, more than happy he will also like you more. Your taking you kid out camping, what a good ideal for a father and taking his kid out camping, that's sweet.:P