Greetings from Iowa!

Hello Everybody!

My name is Nick, and I'm from Ames, Iowa. This is my first husky that I'm planning on being owned by, lol :). I can't wait to get to know you guys better, and I'm thinking about attending the Ackley Husky Meet in September! Here are a few pics of my little guy! Feel free to drop me a message at anytime!

The First one is at 2 weeks old, and the second is at 4 weeks :). He will be ready to come home on May 11th! Say hello to Azzor!

post-7506-13586034588563_thumb.jpg

post-7506-13586034588906_thumb.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Nick - Azzor is a real cutie :heartbeat:

It will be great if you can attend the Iowa camp - a really nice bunch of people will be there so you will be made very welcome :) as well as a great bunch of huskies, so Azzor will have a fantastic time too :yahoo:

Welcome Nick - Azzor is a real cutie :heartbeat:

It will be great if you can attend the Iowa camp - a really nice bunch of people will be there so you will be made very welcome :) as well as a great bunch of huskies, so Azzor will have a fantastic time too :yahoo:

Thank you! When I went and visited him when he was 4 weeks old, he stole my heart after 30 minutes of playing! I can't wait until he is ready to go home for good!

And I was just looking at all of the pictures from the camp last year. It looked like everybody was having a great time, and not to mention all of the beautiful dogs :)

Again, thanks again for the welcome! :D

Hi and welcome he's a lil cuty and i can promise you'll have lot's of fun with him as he grows. you do know we will expect lots of pic's so we can be apart of his life, we love nothing more than watching them grow. try and make it to camp you'll love it, any thing you need to know please just ask theres always some one around to help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome he's a lil cuty and i can promise you'll have lot's of fun with him as he grows. you do know we will expect lots of pic's so we can be apart of his life, we love nothing more than watching them grow. try and make it to camp you'll love it, any thing you need to know please just ask theres always some one around to help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you! I think he is adorable as well! But, check back with me in a month or so and ask my opinion after the sleepless nights, cleaning up messes, and destroyed room! Lol! :D. Kidding of course, I already love the little guy. And I assure you, there will be pictures! ;). I will keep up to date with them as best as I can. Also, I do plan on posting in the Camp forum here in a bit! Thank you again for the welcome, and hospitality!

welcome to the forum to you and your new baby! Congratulations, you must be VERY excited! :wave1:

Thank you very much for your welcome :D. And yes I am BEYOND excited. I've spent my spare time for about 2 weeks now just surfing through husky forums, looking up videos of huskies, getting all of his toys and food and crate ready, looking at husky pictures..... Lol, basically I have Husky fever!

Thank you very much for your welcome :D. And yes I am BEYOND excited. I've spent my spare time for about 2 weeks now just surfing through husky forums, looking up videos of huskies, getting all of his toys and food and crate ready, looking at husky pictures..... Lol, basically I have Husky fever!

don't hesitate to post up a thread if you have any questions :) be prepared.. He's gonna be a handful! ;)

don't hesitate to post up a thread if you have any questions :) be prepared.. He's gonna be a handful! ;)

Oh I'm sure I will have questions as soon as he makes his way home :). Everybody on the site seems very welcoming and helpful, so I'm sure you will all hear from me! :). And yes, I've read 2 books on huskies, and have done countless nights of internet research on puppies, but I don't think anything can truly prepare me until he gets here. lol. :P

Oh I'm sure I will have questions as soon as he makes his way home :). Everybody on the site seems very welcoming and helpful, so I'm sure you will all hear from me! :). And yes, I've read 2 books on huskies, and have done countless nights of internet research on puppies, but I don't think anything can truly prepare me until he gets here. lol. :P

this is probably the only troll-free dog owner forum out there. Everyone's really nice and helpful :D now since you've read a pretty good amount of infos about huskies there, don't hesitate to share your knowledge and help others who have questions regarding husky ownership ;) enjoy the site! :)

:welcome: Nick, Glad you found this amazing site and you will notice with a lot of us here that once you have one Siberian, you are going to want 2, and even three.:kimba2: They are such an amazing and wonderful breed of dog. You will also see everyone here loves pictures so get your camera out for that cute little pup you have, and in a blink of an eye he will be a dog forever.:click:

Husky Lovers in Vermont:doglick:

Alright, another Iowan! Welcome Nick. I'm in Blue Grass, just a few miles out of Davenport. Great looking Husky. Hope you can make the Iowa Camp. It's going to be a blast.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

:welcome: Nick, Glad you found this amazing site and you will notice with a lot of us here that once you have one Siberian, you are going to want 2, and even three.:kimba2: They are such an amazing and wonderful breed of dog. You will also see everyone here loves pictures so get your camera out for that cute little pup you have, and in a blink of an eye he will be a dog forever.:click:

Husky Lovers in Vermont:doglick:

Thank you for your welcome! :D. And trust me, I haven't even gotten my little guy yet, and I'm already thinking about finding him a buddy here in the future! (The far future, mind you. lol) And, I do plan for my next dog to be rescued from a shelter so that they will both be around the same age. More pics to come when I get the little guy! :)

Welcome to the site, fellow Iowa resident!

What a beautiful pup! The waiting is awful, isn't it?!

Post away, we're waiting to help where we can! Hoping you'll make it to Iowa Camp in September.

Thank you for your welcome :D.

And I can't agree with you more! The waiting is suckish! I'm spending my nights when I'm not working surfing the forums trying to get every last piece of advice I can get! lol.

But thanks again for your welcome, and I do hope I will see you at the camp in september!

Alright, another Iowan! Welcome Nick. I'm in Blue Grass, just a few miles out of Davenport. Great looking Husky. Hope you can make the Iowa Camp. It's going to be a blast.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Yeah! To be honest I'm rather surprised how many other fellow Iowans are on this site. Pleasantly surprised at that! :D. But that you again for your welcome, and thank you for the compliment on Azzor! More pics to come! And I do hope that I can make it as well, it looks like a ton of fun!

Hi Nick - WavingWelcome.gif to you and Azzor, both here online and at Camp, if you can make it! BTW, Azzor is adorable!

:camping::lovecamp:

Thank you very much for your welcome :D. I hope to see you there, and thank you, there will be more pictures to come! :) I do like your signature picture as well, Tux is a beauty. I saw some more pictures from the camp last year as well! (If I remember correctly, there were some of Tux. If not, I'm crazy! :P)

Thank you very much for your welcome :D. I hope to see you there, and thank you, there will be more pictures to come! :) I do like your signature picture as well, Tux is a beauty. I saw some more pictures from the camp last year as well! (If I remember correctly, there were some of Tux. If not, I'm crazy! :P)

You're welcome, and thank YOU! He's my buddy, and yes, there were several pictures of him on that thread, so at least in that, you aren't crazy! (There ARE doubts in my mind about your sanity, in general, however - you ARE getting a Siberian, and if you aren't crazy now, I am sure that you soon WILL be certifiable! :P )