Juwel vision 180 fish tank

Sarah

He is great my mate has 2 pet shops that sell that kind of stuff, when i go into his shops i always get them out he has a porcupine at the moment its just as tame as a dog and a cayman but thats not to good at being handled lol

awww sounds like Dave lol he isn't keen on me putting my hand in his viv to get him out but he'll learn :)

so did you get many daft questions on fleabay Sarah ?? Steve always gets daft questions when he sells stuff on there! :rolleyes:

Dear blueh2steve,

all healthy and respond to their names, the play fetch and blow bubbles on command

- huskyownersarah

To: huskyownersarah

Subject: Re: Details about the item: blueh2steve sent a message about juwel vision 180 #170826625475

Sent Date: 17-Apr-12 23:20:34 BST

Dear huskyownersarah,

Are the fish healthy, I.E. do they swim into the corners of the tank or just around the centre. Have they got names, if so do they respond to them when called.

- blueh2steve

To: blueh2steve

Subject: Re: Details about the item: blueh2steve sent a message about juwel vision 180 #170826625475

Sent Date: 17-Apr-12 21:33:50 BST

Dear blueh2steve,

Water's free lol But sale is for the tank and stand only.

Regards Sarah

- huskyownersarah

To: huskyownersarah

Subject: Details about the item: blueh2steve sent a message about juwel vision 180 #170826625475

Sent Date: 17-Apr-12 21:16:45 BST

Dear huskyownersarah,

does it come with fish, plants, coral & water too? Thanks