Sign in to follow this  
Removed #3

June bank hoilday husky camp

Hi I would love to go but I don't know any one as I have just just joined this Site :)

ah don't worry about that - you'll soon get to know everyone :D

ah don't worry about that - you'll soon get to know everyone :D

Am hoping I pass my driving test by then so I can go :)

Am hoping I pass my driving test by then so I can go :)

ohh good luck!

Do you mean the saddleworth moore near Oldham or the one towards London?

The Saddleworth one is in June - not sure what London one you mean?

:( im workin the 3rd n 4th n 5th but google sez im only a hour n a half away so hopefully guna come over on the saturday and join in on a walk if thats ok.

:( im workin the 3rd n 4th n 5th but google sez im only a hour n a half away so hopefully guna come over on the saturday and join in on a walk if thats ok.

of course! :)

Hey guys - to all that's coming - DON'T FORGET!!!

Sunday night will be fancy dress night - Jubilee style - so don't forget to wear something brittish - can be a hat / wig / t shit outfit - choice is yours :D

anyone fancying a forfeit mwahahaha

We don't have a tent (well we do, but it's a tiny two man thing that lets rain in...) so we won't be camping but would like to come for the day.

We have work over the 4 days but we would love to bring Nala to meet everyone for the first time (if that's ok) and hopefully spend a few hours meeting people.

I can't believe it I'm going to have to cancel!!! :( :( :( a girl at work has appendicitis!!! So muffins here has to work!!! Dam appendix!!!!! I am so gutted was really looking forward to it especially with the WYDWL harness's poo poo poo :( :( :( I hope that everyone has a good time anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

We have work over the 4 days but we would love to bring Nala to meet everyone for the first time (if that's ok) and hopefully spend a few hours meeting people.

More than welcome :)

I can't believe it I'm going to have to cancel!!! :( :( :( a girl at work has appendicitis!!! So muffins here has to work!!! Dam appendix!!!!! I am so gutted was really looking forward to it especially with the WYDWL harness's poo poo poo :( :( :( I hope that everyone has a good time anyways

what!

no no no no no no no :(

boooooooooooo

awww come on i better not be the only woman there - GET BOOKING PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!