I send you, you send me

valkyries

I am not well traveled enough to know if there is anything UK only that I'd want. I'll ask around to my friends that have been there. I'll hopefully get to experience some fun stuff in Ireland that would give me ideas for future trades. Or maybe even a bit of money from there so my daughters could see what foreign currency looks like. They'd probably love that.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have the orange ones and coconut ones too?

Im happy to wait till you come to ireland and then post them to me then? cheaper lol.

Im in the uk tho.

But yes please and thankyou.

Hey I got you the mint m&ms. Saw them at the gas station and thought about you. If you want pm me your information and Ill send them out tomorrow.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thankyou.

is there anything ukish you want?

apparently vimto and a few other things are uk only.

do you have galaxy and chocolate like that?

EDIT: I am willing to pay for them and postage of course :D

Vimto is made in Haydock but was originally manufactured in Skelmersdale ;)

I dunno someone mentioned elsewhere you cant get vimto abroad

I was just adding trivia about the product lol.. I've no idea if it can be bought abroad, my bro-in-law used to be a high flyer in the company and I know they were looking to sell abroad. Not sure about the import duty in the US, I'm under the impression it's quite high on things manufactured outside the US

I was just adding trivia about the product lol.. I've no idea if it can be bought abroad, my bro-in-law used to be a high flyer in the company and I know they were looking to sell abroad. Not sure about the import duty in the US, I'm under the impression it's quite high on things manufactured outside the US

yeah you have to fill in a form before you send it

Hi,

New to the forum but I have to say - great idea for a thread! I was born in Canada and lived there as a young child so there's lots of things I can't get in the UK that I'm nostalgic for...

Top of the list is Kraft Dinner - I love the stuff! It can be bought in the UK from a couple of places but at a ridiculous price. Shipping usually costs a lot to get it sent from Canada/US, and online sellers wont split the packs down - it's only the powdered cheese bit I want, I can just use regular dry macaroni from my local shop. Why oh why don't kraft sell the powder in bulk form?

So if anyone wants to swap UK/Canadian stuff let me know!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

New to the forum but I have to say - great idea for a thread! I was born in Canada and lived there as a young child so there's lots of things I can't get in the UK that I'm nostalgic for...

Top of the list is Kraft Dinner - I love the stuff! It can be bought in the UK from a couple of places but at a ridiculous price. Shipping usually costs a lot to get it sent from Canada/US, and online sellers wont split the packs down - it's only the powdered cheese bit I want, I can just use regular dry macaroni from my local shop. Why oh why don't kraft sell the powder in bulk form?

So if anyone wants to swap UK/Canadian stuff let me know!

My wife is from st Catharine's Ontario I'm from buffalo ny. But there's a place in st Catharine's called bulk barn that sells that powdered Kraft dinner cheese Not sure what I would want from uk though never been lol

My wife is from st Catharine's Ontario I'm from buffalo ny. But there's a place in st Catharine's called bulk barn that sells that powdered Kraft dinner cheese Not sure what I would want from uk though never been lol

If you have a sweet tooth I suggest trying our chocolate or if you like tea some of our tea :) when I was in Ontario I missed both those as unfortunately yours just isn't as good. Sorry lol

Fantastic! That's the first I've heard of it... my Aunt and Uncle live very close to there (I was born and lived until 8 in London) so I'll see if they can get some.

Hmmm... It's always hard to recommend things from your own country. It's so easy to take things for granted as you get used to them.