I send you, you send me

valkyries

Lucky Charms are a US cereal. They used to do them in the UK, but for some reason discontinued them....they did sell them in a Milton Keynes store, but that closed down...

I think I even remember the advert "Frosted lucky charms, they're magically delicious !!"

:oops1:

sugar = magic!

http://www.luckycharms.com/

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is anything I want, but I could send stuff as long as you are willing to pay postage! So far, Lucky Charms are easiest, not sure I've seen double chocolate Milanos, but I love the chocolate mint milanos!

I have an upcoming business trip to New York, so we'll be able to pick up the Milanos in person :D. Thanks a lot for the offer.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if i can get a mikki undercoat rake over here in the US? if not i would love for someone to ship me one! :)

Have you tried the Furminator (around $50) or the less-expensive, but just as good ShedMonster (around $20-$30) at PetSmart?

Lucky charms? Oooh I remember those. We could get those in the uk easily once upon a time but they sort of just disappeared! I've heard waitrose sell them, if you're willing to pay nearly £5 for them? :eek: Haven't looked to see if this is true as I wasn't willing to pay that amount for breakfast cereal!

Lucky charms? Oooh I remember those. We could get those in the uk easily once upon a time but they sort of just disappeared! I've heard waitrose sell them, if you're willing to pay nearly £5 for them? :eek: Haven't looked to see if this is true as I wasn't willing to pay that amount for breakfast cereal!

I've never seen them in Waitrose but we have a shop in town that sells lots of American sweets and the Lucky Charms cereal, they are expensive though, £6 a box. we used to have he cereal every morning and even had this lol.......

I've never seen them in Waitrose but we have a shop in town that sells lots of American sweets and the Lucky Charms cereal, they are expensive though, £6 a box. we used to have he cereal every morning and even had this lol.......[ATTACH=CONFIG]45034[/ATTACH]

Mmmn, I think she got it delivered with okado about a year ago. Only reason I know is cos she posted a photo of the box on facebook. Random.

Only just found out that the reason they disapeared is because they were banned in the mid 90s. Hubby told me something about the box being nutritionally better for you than the contents! Really???

I prefer Belgian chocolates over Swiss personally. :D

Yum Belgian chocolate over Swiss chocolate anyday :) My husband went there on business and brought loads home as gifts for family and friends - we never got round to handing it out though - when we look again it was finished :confused:

Mmmn, I think she got it delivered with okado about a year ago. Only reason I know is cos she posted a photo of the box on facebook. Random.

Only just found out that the reason they disapeared is because they were banned in the mid 90s. Hubby told me something about the box being nutritionally better for you than the contents! Really???

I'd have been too young to remember if they were banned or not, I just remember picking out the marshmallow pieces and leaving the cereal lol

I just saw the mint m&m's at a store a week ago. I'd be happy to send some out to you.

Oh and my daughters love Lucky Charms, its a struggle to get them to eat the non marshmallow part of the cereal though. lol. If you like Rice Krispy Treats - try them made with Lucky Charms - sweet overload, but so good too.

I'm more than happy to ship over whatever anyone would like. We're on for our trip to Ireland in July, anyone from there need me to stash some yummies in my suitcase? :)

Edited by NicTurtle

I just saw the mint m&m's at a store a week ago. I'd be happy to send some out to you.

Oh and my daughters love Lucky Charms, its a struggle to get them to eat the non marshmallow part of the cereal though. lol. If you like Rice Krispy Treats - try them made with Lucky Charms - sweet overload, but so good too.

I'm more than happy to ship over whatever anyone would like. We're on for our trip to Ireland in July, anyone from there need me to stash some yummies in my suitcase? :)

do you have the orange ones and coconut ones too?

Im happy to wait till you come to ireland and then post them to me then? cheaper lol.

Im in the uk tho.

But yes please and thankyou.

I'll look around for the others and let you know. I can't recall seeing any but the mint. - Just checked the M&M site and according to them I should be able to find them in my local grocery store.

Edited by NicTurtle

I bought Lucky Charms and Milano cookies yesterday very cheap. :$ Thanks for reminding me. Also, I'd be happy to send out things that people want if they pay post. Can't think of any UK exclusive items. o.o Perhaps a small list is in order?

I'll look around for the others and let you know. I can't recall seeing any but the mint. - Just checked the M&M site and according to them I should be able to find them in my local grocery store.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thankyou.

is there anything ukish you want?

apparently vimto and a few other things are uk only.

do you have galaxy and chocolate like that?

EDIT: I am willing to pay for them and postage of course :D

why cant they? thought you can send anything?

Im not sure. I know you cant buy them here in the States because back in the mid to late 90s some stupid parents let their kids under age 3 have the toys in the eggs unsupervised and the kid chocked on it and died. It happened like 3 different times I think. So the government said no to the eggs, but there is an American version just like it allowed! And I have heard stories of people trying to bring them in and customs takes them. So not sure if you can ship them but I know you cant bring them in like from Canada.

Since I live in America I feel it is probably the dumbest country ever when it comes to parenting.

Im not sure. I know you cant buy them here in the States because back in the mid to late 90s some stupid parents let their kids under age 3 have the toys in the eggs unsupervised and the kid chocked on it and died. It happened like 3 different times I think. So the government said no to the eggs, but there is an American version just like it allowed! And I have heard stories of people trying to bring them in and customs takes them. So not sure if you can ship them but I know you cant bring them in like from Canada.

Since I live in America I feel it is probably the dumbest country ever when it comes to parenting.

hmmm