I send you, you send me

valkyries

ok i admit i just stole this idea from Robke's thread sorry

Any way to all our over sea's members or any one, if theres any thing you can't get but we can or some thing we can't get but you can then put it here, an we can do a swap.

eg = Robke want's PG Tips so people are offering to send over to him.

So if you can think of any thing, some thing you had on holiday and can't get where you are ?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky Charms are a US cereal. They used to do them in the UK, but for some reason discontinued them....they did sell them in a Milton Keynes store, but that closed down...

I think I even remember the advert "Frosted lucky charms, they're magically delicious !!"

:oops1:

ok i admit i just stole this idea from Robke's thread sorry

Any way to all our over sea's members or any one, if theres any thing you can't get but we can or some thing we can't get but you can then put it here, an we can do a swap.

eg = Robke want's PG Tips so people are offering to send over to him.

So if you can think of any thing, some thing you had on holiday and can't get where you are ?

I do not mind LOL think it is a brilliant idea....

lol you all and your Lucky Charms! I have three stores within 4 minutes of my house that sell them by the box or bag load lol. Personally i was never too fond of that cereal, i liked mini wheats more. lol. I remember having Uzo in europe (well kinda remember it, thta time frame is a lil hazy lol) too bad customs doesn't like booze in the mail.

(edit) But, I could be on the market for an Arsenal fan scarf =)

I guess I'll be everyone's source of traditional crafts now LOL since Indo is famous for its artworks x) what else do you want from Indo LOL

you guys have LOTS of things I wish I can get!! Let me save up a bit, I'll order a big bunch of things afterwards :hehe::evil:

I'm afraid the Netherlands is so multicultural there isn't much from around the world we can't buy here :confused:

However, I'd love to have Swiss chocolate but sadly we don't have any members from there :(

whats the difference between a swiss chocolate and other chocolates :P:p

Just a little bit of advice, for the people shipping inside Europe this does not count to much, but for goods shipped to and from outside of Europe please be aware that on some items duties and extra taxes could be levied. esp. if local customs say that they are luxury items some food stuffs do fall under this category..