Android phone question

My Samsung Tocco Light has given up the ghost & I'm looking for a replacement touch phone ... I am veering toward Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Lumia 800 or Sony Xperia S (though having played with all 3 in a store, I'm not too fond of the Nokia now)

Anyone got one of the above & if so, what are your thoughts? Or have you had a similar dilemma & what did you choose & why?

No but I have the Xperia ray and I love it ,think I'll always have a Sony Ericsson now they are good strong phones that last , never had a problem with any Sony Ericsson I've had

Chose it cuz I got a great plan on it (orange contract) cheap , didn't want 2 pay £30-odd for a contract as I couldn't afford that much

A few lads in work have the Samsung & like it, I like Samsung as the last phone of theirs I had was great (till the screen started freezing!) but that was after 2 years! I'll go with Orange as I get 25% discount through work for any phone or any contract with them :D