Tufftrail Dog Scooter For Sale

Stormy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go on www.tufftrail.co.uk and go on adult sport scooter its the same one as that, its the worker scooter but its black instead if silver. I can't take a pic as I'm at the caravan but if anyone wants it tony can travel home to meet them although only if its being sold as we don't drive so it costs us bus and train fare

Im really really sorry, ive been away and only got back late last night but had a message from the friend who was selling it for me (because I was at my caravan and her husband was fixing the puncture ect...) left a message on facebook saying the lady hadnt turned up for it.

Ive messaged her to say ive got a buyer and it seems the lady turned up just 3 hours later than she had said she would so im really sorry I feel awful but due to misread messages it has already been sold :(