Hi From Oldham, Greater Manchester

Hi my name is Kirsty. I rescued my Siberian Husky Leila from Manchester dogs home four years ago, and I can honestly say she is the most loyal and loving dog I have ever had. I have been debating whether or not to get another as I have been told they prefer to be in a pack? I have joined the forum to get advice and to meet like minded people who love their huskies as much as I love mine!

Well generally huskies prefer living in a pack, but every dog varies and there're some "broken" ones that prefers an undivided attention from you :P don't worry, Leila would do OK as an only dog :) btw is that her in your profile picture? She's really lovely :wub:

Thank you for your advice, Yes she beautiful and so is yours. Is he/she long haired?

*looks around* I'm the only one that gives a short advice, so guess you're talking to me? :P yep, Diamond is a woolly baby. Not the wooliest in the forum tho ;) And he's a boy :P

She's gorgeous , I have 3 dogs (2 huskies) and my male sibe would probably actually prefer 2 b an only dog lol

Haha really? To be honest she doesn't mind being on her own, and seems to get quite irritated by other dogs, so it would probably be best to have just her. I would love a husky puppy though

Haha really? To be honest she doesn't mind being on her own, and seems to get quite irritated by other dogs, so it would probably be best to have just her. I would love a husky puppy though

yep hes not really playful with the others , prefers just playing with a ball n tends to just sleep alot lol , if the others get too rough playing he will step in and try to stop them

• 10 years later...