WANTED: Husky savvy housemate

Stormy

Long shot but you never know!!

I am a single 23 year old Female who is owned by a almost 2 year old Husky named Shadow. We are trying to find somewhere to live but unfortunately as i am on my own it is hard to find somewhere to rent when its just yourself. I am a full time hairdresser.

So was wondering if anybody was looking to move or for a housemate that knows about the breed etc (so no worrys about leaving doors open etc etc)

I would prefer to stay in the South East if possible as it is a nice area :)

hope you find somewhere storm ive been having a browse for you as i spend half my life on property sites but nothing as yet xx

That's ashame how far up north are you? I don't really want to be to far from my family hour to 2 hours max as my mum is quite ill and I'd hate to be to far away really. I however definately don't want to live in the village I'm in now also as my ex lives in the same village and I don't want to feel uncomfortable walking shadow around incase I bump into him if that makes sense!

I am keeping all options open at the moment