Sign in to follow this  
Austinville

Reservations made and more!

Just got off the phone with Lynne at Crazy Acres. She is so excited that "the husky group" is coming back again this year!

Cabin #3 is AVAILABLE and is the last open cabin at the facility. Anyone wishing to reserve it should contact her shortly as the only other accomodations are hotels some 15 miles away in Iowa Falls or tent/camper spaces at Prairie Bridges.

Just got off the phone with Lynne at Crazy Acres. She is so excited that "the husky group" is coming back again this year!

Cabin #3 is AVAILABLE and is the last open cabin at the facility. Anyone wishing to reserve it should contact her shortly as the only other accomodations are hotels some 15 miles away in Iowa Falls or tent/camper spaces at Prairie Bridges.

I e-mailed Lynne again and mentioned that I was with the Husky campers to see if Cabin 3 is still available. Crossing my fingers!

I e-mailed Lynne again and mentioned that I was with the Husky campers to see if Cabin 3 is still available. Crossing my fingers!

Sometimes they are pretty slow in responding.........sorry!

The dates for the Iowa Husky Camp are Friday, September 14 through Sunday, September 16. Main activities will take place at Prairie Bridges Park. (This is the same location as our 2011 meet.)[/COLO

To confirm I will be in cabin 3. It will be two adults 2 children and a very excited and hyper husky!

I stopped at the park tonight and reserved my own spot and put a HOLD on three other sites. When you call to make reservations at the campground, please tell them you are with the Husky Meet or tell them that you are with “Schipperâ€Â. At this point, we can still reserve more, but sites are filling up quickly.

Call 641-485-1623 to make reservations at Prairie Bridges.

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SITE. PAYMENT IS DUE WHEN YOU CHECK IN. As they are not asking for us to pay when we reserve, please be sure to let them know asap if you are unable to keep your reservation.

Please note that we are not in the same location of the park as last year. We’ll be closer to the front of the park, near the creek and gazebo in sites 27 through 30.

Staying at Prairie Bridges:

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday) –

To make reservations at Crazy Acres (cabins which are located approximately three miles from the campground, follow this link: http://lbrandtscrazyacres.com/ OR call 641-847-3336.

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans – 1 husky – 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Jennet Embry&Zoey(Jennet) 2 humans – 2 huskies – 2 nights (Fri-Sun) -- CABIN #2

Dave and Sally -2 humanoids, 2 huskyoids – Cabin 1

PLEASE update this list of campers and cabins by copy/paste into a new thread as reservations are made.

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday) –

Fox Tink & Eponine (Stephanie) - 2 tents, 5 children, 1 adult, 2 huskies, 1 beagle (Friday-Sunday *could change)

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans – 1 husky – 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Brian(and hopefully my dad!)- 2(or 3 possibly) huskies -- (Wed. through Sunday) Cabin #5

26nikita - 1 human, 2 huskies (dates????) - CabinW6

HuskyHijinx: 2 humans, 3 huskies - Cabin 7

Jason - 2 adults, 2 children, 1 husky - Cabin 3

Staying
's house

Sutsibe (Gigi) 1 human - Countless huskies - 3 nights

Update: Cabin 6 is open again because, sadly, 26Nakita isn't able to attend. Anyone who might be interested should contact Crazy Acres.

Fox Tink & Eponine (Stephanie) - 2 tents, 5 children, 1 adult, 2 huskies, 1 beagle (Friday-Sunday *could change)

Staying at Crazy Acres:

Brian(and hopefully my dad!)- 2(or 3 possibly) huskies -- (Wed. through Sunday) Cabin #5

OPEN - CabinW6

Staying
's house

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday)

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans, 1 husky, 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Jennet Embry&Zoey&Ares (Jennet, Keaton, Embry, Zoey and Ares) 2 humans, 3 huskies, 2 nights (Fri-Sun) Cabin #2

Dave and Sally -2 humanoids, 2 huskyoids, Cabin 1

OPEN - CabinW6

Staying
's house