Sign in to follow this  
Austinville

Reservations made and more!

So who is staying in cabin 3? It was so cute in the email she sent back it said "got you booked for your Husky weekend in Ackley!!!" Thought it was adorable since she must have remembered, or saw it on the record from last year, as I didn't mention the dogs! We will be taking over Ackley...maybe this year the TV news will come, but I do expect yet ANOTHER article in the paper Austinville

Anyone know who is in cabin 3???????????????

Staying at Prairie Bridges:

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday) –

Fox Tink & Eponine (Stephanie); 2 tents, 5 Children, 1 adult, 2 Huskies, 1 beagle (Friday-Sunday *could change)

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans – 1 husky – 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Jennet Embry&Zoey(Jennet) 2 humans – 2 huskies – 2 nights (Fri-Sun) -- CABIN #2

Dave and Sally -2 humanoids, 2 huskyoids – Cabin 1

Brian(and hopefully my dad!)- 2(or 3 possibly) huskies -- (Wed. through Sunday) Cabin #5

26nikita - 1 human, 2 huskies (dates????) - CabinW6

HuskyHijinx: 2 humans, 3 huskies - Cabin 7

Staying
's house

Sutsibe (Gigi) 1 human - Countless huskies - 3 nights

would love to try to come next year when Luka is bigger! not many people around here in mississippi with a husky:oops:

Anyone know who is in cabin 3???????????????

Staying at Prairie Bridges:

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday) –

Fox Tink & Eponine (Stephanie); 2 tents, 5 Children, 1 adult, 2 Huskies, 1 beagle (Friday-Sunday *could change)

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans – 1 husky – 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Jennet Embry&Zoey(Jennet) 2 humans – 2 huskies – 2 nights (Fri-Sun) -- CABIN #2

Dave and Sally -2 humanoids, 2 huskyoids – Cabin 1

Brian(and hopefully my dad!)- 2(or 3 possibly) huskies -- (Wed. through Sunday) Cabin #5

26nikita - 1 human, 2 huskies (dates????) - CabinW6

HuskyHijinx: 2 humans, 3 huskies - Cabin 7

Staying
's house

Sutsibe (Gigi) 1 human - Countless huskies - 3 nights

Yes I do~hint...someone from Texas :D

Yes I do~hint...someone from Texas :D

Someone ELSE from Texas? I'm so bad at keeping track of who is from where, so tell us, cause they haven't made themself known..and we need a count.:angry:

My dad and I stayed in cabin #3 last year but this year, we're in cabin #5. So who's in cabin #3?:shrug:

Sorry Brian and everyone, when I called yesterday to Crazy Acres to make sure they received the money I sent for our cabin, I asked about cabin 3 and said it was rented by Brian from Texas :shrug: she said they were all rented though.

Hmmmm................

Well, perhaps there is one "lone ranger" who is staying there who isn't with our group.

(We'll convert them before they know it! LOL)

Sorry Brian and everyone, when I called yesterday to Crazy Acres to make sure they received the money I sent for our cabin, I asked about cabin 3 and said it was rented by Brian from Texas :shrug: she said they were all rented though.

Well @SidNBellaNTX ? Whatcha think?:duh::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I'm going to shoot them an email and find out. Definitely a little strange.

Was there a problem with 3 that you didn't like? We are down in 7 and it looks like we get to choose from bunk beds to sleep on!:rofl:

Was there a problem with 3 that you didn't like? We are down in 7 and it looks like we get to choose from bunk beds to sleep on!:rofl:

:lolman: I just thought we'd try a different cabin.:shrug:

Not only that, but you get a BLUE toilet too!:pingu: You're so lucky!:lolman:

Cabin 3 is now available!:pingu: Talked to Lynne at Crazy Acres this weekend. :)

Did they have you down for both 3 and 5 then?

Yeah, she said she didn't know why she did. We'll be in cabin 5 this year. Cabin 3 was nice but I just wanted to try another cabin.:)

:lovecamp::camping::pingu: