Sign in to follow this  
Austinville

Reservations made and more!

Get your cheese cake orders in early!;)

Wish I could give you a bunch of "likes" for this!!! Chocolate was really, really good last year!

I will take six. One for everyone to share...4 to eat on the way home...and one to eat to day after being home so that I'm over making myself physically ill by eating 4 cheesecakes.

Yesssss...yesss this could work.

Would you ask Sally if she would like to make a couple for fundraising? Thinking we should do a raffle for them or they could be part of the auction!:rolleyes::worship:

YES!!:woohoo: How about one with chocolate chips, a chocolate one like Gigi mentioned, a plain one that could be COVERED in blueberries, one with caramel, one with...:woohoo::huskyfall:

YES!!:woohoo: How about one with chocolate chips, a chocolate one like Gigi mentioned, a plain one that could be COVERED in blueberries, one with caramel, one with...:woohoo::huskyfall:

Not at all greedy, are you? :rofl:

The dates for the Iowa Husky Camp are Friday, September 14 through Sunday, September 16. Main activities will take place at Prairie Bridges Park. (This is the same location as our 2011 meet.)

I stopped at the park tonight and reserved my own spot and put a HOLD on three other sites. When you call to make reservations at the campground, please tell them you are with the Husky Meet or tell them that you are with “Schipperâ€Â. At this point, we can still reserve more, but sites are filling up quickly.

Call 641-485-1623 to make reservations at Prairie Bridges

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SITE. PAYMENT IS DUE WHEN YOU CHECK IN. As they are not asking for us to pay when we reserve, please be sure to let them know asap if you are unable to keep your reservation.

Please note that we are not in the same location of the park as last year. We’ll be closer to the front of the park, near the creek and gazebo in sites 27 through 30.

Staying at Prairie Bridges:

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday) –

Fox Tink & Eponine (Stephanie); 2 tents, 5 Children, 1 adult, 2 Huskies, 1 beagle (Friday-Sunday *could change)

To make reservations at Crazy Acres (cabins which are located approximately three miles from the campground, follow this link:
OR
call 641-847-3336.

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans – 1 husky – 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Jennet Embry&Zoey(Jennet) 2 humans – 2 huskies – 2 nights (Fri-Sun) -- CABIN #2

Dave and Sally -2 humanoids, 2 huskyoids – Cabin 1

Brian(and hopefully my dad!)- 2(or 3 possibly) huskies -- (Wed. through Sunday) Cabin #5

26nikita - 1 human, 2 huskies (dates????) - CabinW6

Staying sutsibe 's house

Sutsibe (Gigi) 1 human - Countless huskies - 3 nights

Would you ask Sally if she would like to make a couple for fundraising? Thinking we should do a raffle for them or they could be part of the auction!:rolleyes::worship:

She may see this anyway, but I'll ask her. There may be a few factors that I'm not aware of, so I don't want to commit without her approval. She is the boss afterall.

I will take six. One for everyone to share...4 to eat on the way home...and one to eat to day after being home so that I'm over making myself physically ill by eating 4 cheesecakes.

Yesssss...yesss this could work.

OMG! What have I gotten myself into???? :huskyfall:

I had already discussed with Becky about making a couple of small Red Velvet Cakes to auction off.....but if everyone would prefer cheesecakes, I can do that instead. :D

I was already planning on making a couple for sharing on Saturday night again....maybe I need to plan on more than just a couple....;)

OMG! What have I gotten myself into???? :huskyfall:

I had already discussed with Becky about making a couple of small Red Velvet Cakes to auction off.....but if everyone would prefer cheesecakes, I can do that instead. :D

I was already planning on making a couple for sharing on Saturday night again....maybe I need to plan on more than just a couple....;)

Maybe for dessert on Saturday night and a Red Velvet and a Cheese cake to auction. No doubt they will bring in plenty of funds!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Maybe for dessert on Saturday night and a Red Velvet and a Cheese cake to auction. No doubt they will bring in plenty of funds!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I'll figure something out. ;) Good thing everything freezes well...I'll have to get started a couple of weeks before camp. :camping:

I'll figure something out. ;) Good thing everything freezes well...I'll have to get started a couple of weeks before camp. :camping:

Sally, not going to push you .... it's fine whatever you decide, REALLY! You should realize though it's not just your cheescakes we love...and they wouldn't be nearly as good if we didn't love you also!!!:heartbeat::lovebone:

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday) –

Fox Tink & Eponine (Stephanie); 2 tents, 5 Children, 1 adult, 2 Huskies, 1 beagle (Friday-Sunday *could change)

Not sure where we are staying yet but definitely going to be there:

HuskyHijinx: 2 humans, 3 huskies

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans – 1 husky – 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Brian(and hopefully my dad!)- 2(or 3 possibly) huskies -- (Wed. through Sunday) Cabin #5

Staying sutsibe 's house

Sally, not going to push you .... it's fine whatever you decide, REALLY! You should realize though it's not just your cheescakes we love...and they wouldn't be nearly as good if we didn't love you also!!!:heartbeat::lovebone:

awwww....geeeee....thanks :redface1: I'm actually looking forward to this....I love to cook and bake for other people.

awwww....geeeee....thanks :redface1: I'm actually looking forward to this....I love to cook and bake for other people.

We're so grateful when you do! :):clap:

Staying at Crazy Acres:

HuskyHijinx: 2 humans, 3 huskies - Cabin 7

Staying
's house