Sign in to follow this  
Austinville

Reservations made and more!

The dates for the Iowa Husky Camp are Friday, September 14 through Sunday, September 16. Main activities will take place at Prairie Bridges Park. (This is the same location as our 2011 meet.)

I stopped at the park tonight and reserved my own spot and put a HOLD on three other sites. When you call to make reservations at the campground, please tell them you are with the Husky Meet or tell them that you are with “Schipperâ€Â. At this point, we can still reserve more, but sites are filling up quickly.

Call 641-485-1623 to make reservations at Prairie Bridges.

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SITE. PAYMENT IS DUE WHEN YOU CHECK IN. As they are not asking for us to pay when we reserve, please be sure to let them know asap if you are unable to keep your reservation.

Please note that we are not in the same location of the park as last year. We’ll be closer to the front of the park, near the creek and gazebo in sites 27 through 30.

Staying at Prairie Bridges:

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday) –

To make reservations at Crazy Acres (cabins which are located approximately three miles from the campground, follow this link: http://lbrandtscrazyacres.com/ OR call 641-847-3336.

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans – 1 husky – 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Jennet Embry&Zoey(Jennet) 2 humans – 2 huskies – 2 nights (Fri-Sun) -- CABIN #2

Dave and Sally -2 humanoids, 2 huskyoids – Cabin 1

PLEASE update this list of campers and cabins by copy/paste into a new thread as reservations are made.

At the moment, I'm planning on staying at my house, and commuting. That will make it easier to take care of my dogs without having to drive back and forth multiple times - and to give Tux, who was awfully tired and cranky last year, a break and a decent night's sleep!

The dates for the Iowa Husky Camp are Friday, September 14 through Sunday, September 16. Main activities will take place at Prairie Bridges Park. (This is the same location as our 2011 meet.)

I stopped at the park tonight and reserved my own spot and put a HOLD on three other sites. When you call to make reservations at the campground, please tell them you are with the Husky Meet or tell them that you are with “Schipperâ€Â. At this point, we can still reserve more, but sites are filling up quickly.

Call 641-485-1623 to make reservations at Prairie Bridges

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SITE. PAYMENT IS DUE WHEN YOU CHECK IN. As they are not asking for us to pay when we reserve, please be sure to let them know asap if you are unable to keep your reservation.

Please note that we are not in the same location of the park as last year. We’ll be closer to the front of the park, near the creek and gazebo in sites 27 through 30.

Austinville (Becky) - 1 camper - 1 husky - 1 human - 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday) –

To make reservations at Crazy Acres (cabins which are located approximately three miles from the campground, follow this link:
OR
call 641-847-3336.

Staying at Crazy Acres:

AttilaVikingsDemon (Attila, Gloria, and Czar himself )- 2 humans – 1 husky – 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) Cabin 4

Staying
's house

To make reservations call her
cell
:whistling:

Sutsibe (Gigi) 1 human - Countless huskies - 3 nights

PLEASE update this list of campers and cabins by copy/paste into a new thread as reservations are made.

Fox Tink & Eponine (Stephanie); 2 tents, 5 Children, 1 adult, 2 Huskies, 1 beagle (Friday-Sunday *could change)

Tried to make things all pretty and copied and pasted but I had this huuuuge wall of blue fail when I did it...yuck. Also they stuck me in one of the four that Austinville reserved, if this needs to change let me know.

To make reservations at Crazy Acres (cabins which are located approximately three miles from the campground, follow this link:
OR
call 641-847-3336.

Staying at Crazy Acres:

Staying
's house

To make reservations call her
cell
:whistling:

:rofl:Gee - thanks a LOT! There is a mouse-infested sleeper sofa available in the kennel...

Fox Tink & Eponine (Stephanie); 2 tents, 5 Children, 1 adult, 2 Huskies, 1 beagle (Friday-Sunday *could change)

OR
call 641-847-3336.

Staying at Crazy Acres:

Staying
's house

Sure hope Brian makes it again. He and his dad were the best.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Sure hope Brian makes it again. He and his dad were the best.

Brian is planning on coming, although I don't know about his dad... He has a cabin reserved, but I don't know which one... Sid&BellaNTX ?

:rofl:Gee - thanks a LOT! There is a mouse-infested sleeper sofa available in the kennel...

SOLD!:D:up:

I'll DEFINITELY be coming this year! I have reserved Cabin #5. If everything works out, I'll be up early this year. I've already reserved the cabin starting Wednesday.:pingu: I don't know if my dad will be coming...I hope he can. All this talk about camp has me excited!!:wave1::clap::yahoo::woohoo::bananalama::up::bananadance::pingu::llama2::bananadance1:

EDIT:

OR
call 641-847-3336.

Staying at Crazy Acres:

Brian(and hopefully my dad!)- 2(or 3 possibly) huskies -- Cabin #5

Staying sutsibe 's house

Yipee! It will be great to see you again Brian.

OR
call 641-847-3336.

Staying at Crazy Acres:

Brian(and hopefully my dad!)- 2(or 3 possibly) huskies -- (Wed. through Sunday) Cabin #5

Staying sutsibe 's house

Becky has 4 camping spots reserved at Prairie Bridges, and when we were out walking there with Ryn and Tux tonight, we each took a picture. Not sure what her pic is like, but here's the one I took of the 4 spaces we have reserved... It's in the first section, for those of you who were there last year - right before you cross the bridge and by the playground area.

post-6001-0-08668200-1392210225_thumb.jp

post-1869-13586027286884_thumb.jpg

looks like a beautiful spot to camp!! :yahoo:

It is! It's so pretty out there - love to go out and just walk! :)

@FoxTink&Eponine

We've moved the camping spots to the one pictured in Gi's post above....More shade and further from the creek (so toddlers can't explore it!)

Get your cheese cake orders in early!;)