Nappy bags

Chip

Wasn't sure if people thought of it already as I never thought of it myself, it's only because of my nephews and nieces that I spotted them and it saves me a lot of money in the long run.

So less money spent on you know what and more spent on toys and treats :D

I use a kiddy play shovel with a bag over it as soon as one of then start shove it under their bums catch it, turn the bag over itself...no more poking finger thru......

I always double the bags up as I am a wimp when it comes to touching poo, Yes I know it washes off but I would rather not touch it. I wish I had read this sooner though as I am just back from Tesco. Some local council offices hand them out free in Ayrshire

I always double the bags up as I am a wimp when it comes to touching poo, Yes I know it washes off but I would rather not touch it. I wish I had read this sooner though as I am just back from Tesco. Some local council offices hand them out free in Ayrshire

Now that you mention it my sister said something about free bags from the council for her two staffies, I wonder if all councils do it?????

I use a kiddy play shovel with a bag over it as soon as one of then start shove it under their bums catch it, turn the bag over itself...no more poking finger thru......

:doglaugh:I just have visions of you walking along the footpath with your kiddy shovel. Wouldn't work for mine as neither of them stay still whilst squatting and tend to walk around in circles with looks of intense concentration their faces. I carry nappy bags and carrier bags as sometimes the bags are just not big enough for the amount of matter that comes out the other end. Also mine have a habit of pooping when there are no bins around and I end up having to carry the filled bags for ages - not pleasant.

Yep been championing the use of nappy bags for a couple of years.

cheap and they open a LOT easier than 'proper' poo bags.

When you have to LICK your fingers to open the bag you are going to scoop up poo with is NOT a good idea.

ESPECIALLY when you have 3 dogs and you are picking up multiple piles.

tescos nappy bags open very easily without the need for 'moistening'.

16p for 100 we buy 1000 at a time.

We also throw bags at those inconsiderate lumpheads who do not pick up their mutts deposits.

I much prefer nappy sacks to poo bags, they tend to have handles on to tie up after use, unlike poop bags! I just wish I could find a handy nappy sack dispenser that I could hook to my walking belt like I do with the dog bag dispenser!

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/degradable-poop-bag-dispenser-57878

• 3 weeks later...

:doglaugh:I just have visions of you walking along the footpath with your kiddy shovel. Wouldn't work for mine as neither of them stay still whilst squatting and tend to walk around in circles with looks of intense concentration their faces. I carry nappy bags and carrier bags as sometimes the bags are just not big enough for the amount of matter that comes out the other end. Also mine have a habit of pooping when there are no bins around and I end up having to carry the filled bags for ages - not pleasant.

Snap! same thing here... Bolt has a habbit of waiting till someones coming before he starts. Without fail :mad: its like having to do the poop dance trying to pick it up