Not cuddly?

Elyse

sutsibe, yeah, I see what you mean. Before I left for university again a few weeks ago, I somehow managed to lie down on the floor in front of him and stroke his head for a minute or so...before he left cause he heard rustling in the kitchen! I don't know if he somehow knew I was going to leave, but he was slightly more affectionate the day or so before I was going to leave. I actually took a video of it cause it was such a rare occasion!

3Pha2WeZxlg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Most of my guys (including Tux and Shad) have always been happy enough to stay there as long as I'm doing something useful - like scratching! Some of my guys haven't been terribly thrilled with me hanging on them, but I've found that those who aren't so comfortable with that usually are happier if I let them have their paw on top of my hand than if I put my hand on top of them!

sierra is always very cuddly. she's always laying next to one of us on the couch or under my feet. when I come home in the evening she comes running and wants me to lay next to her and rub her belly. if I don't spend enough time doing that before I take her out, she will go out the door, onto the grass and then sit down and look up at me as if to say, you need to pet me some more. she sometimes sits next to me on the couch and puts her head on my shoulder. if I'm talking to my gf and sierra thinks I might be upset, she tries to jump on me or climb in my lap and lick my face like she's trying to make me feel better.

as I was just typing this, she came over and licked my hand, then turned around and sat down because she wanted me to scratch her back. she pretty much will take any and all attention she can get and my gf and I are more than happy to give it to her.

none of mine snuggle with me, the closest i get is grey will sometimes lay on the bed next to me and put his head in my waist (if im laying on my side) or curl up between my legs and lay his head on my bum! (i sleep on my front) very comfy :D but if i try to cuddle him he growls and gets up

kira will let me hug her, but she wont actively seek cuddles, she just puts up with them. Keyu freaks out, and wont even come to me for cuddles, she is a total daddies girl and will always go for him over me!

but thats why i have a diesel, diesel has to be touching you, preferably being cradled in your arms like a baby! When we go to bed he sits at the foot of the bed and waits until im in bed, he waits until i lift the covers up for him and then he jumps up, lays down next to me under the covers and puts his head on my belly! When i roll over i cuddle up to him and he loves it!